Brookdale Pinehurst

Reviews of Brookdale Pinehurst

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Pinehurst

November 11, 2014

By Mary Jane3

I visited Carolina House of Pinehurst for my dad. They were excellent. The only thing though is that it is 40 minutes away from where we live. The appearance of the facility was very good. The place smelled very clean, and that's very nice. The residents looked happy. I think that's very important. I explained my dad's needs and we both understood that it wasn't going to be a match at the time, but one thing that I really like was that, although it wasn't a match, that did not deter them from giving me all the information they possibly could for me to find a location for him. I saw two rooms, and they looked extremely comfortable. The clients and their family can personalize the rooms. Their rooms were big enough. With regards to activities, they have an entire calendar that they put out monthly. The residents can go to as many activities as they want.

October 16, 2014

By James95945750

Overall, Carolina House was fairly nice. They seemed quite knowledgeable. The dining area was set up like a restaurant. It’s located around medical facilities and is only half a mile from a hospital.

August 30, 2014

I liked the nice outdoor area of Carolina House -- they had a little garden out there. It was inviting and green. My uncle was a resident there; he was fond of gardening and it was a good experience for him. They also had good activities for the residents. The rooms were okay. He should have had rails on the side of his bed because he’s had a couple of falls.

March 20, 2013

By Caring 3476

My uncle stayed at Carolina House for 3 days and so far it was good. The facilities were nice but the rooms could be nicer. The rooms were a little dingy and dull. It was very clean though. I would recommend this facility but it's a little bit pricey.

Photos of Brookdale Pinehurst

• Low Salt

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Brookdale Pinehurst

Brookdale Pinehurst provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Pinehurst