4 Independent Living Communities near Southern Pines, NC
There are 4 Independent Living Communities in the Southern Pines area, with 3 in Southern Pines and 1 nearby.
To help you with your search, browse the 13 reviews below for independent living communities in Southern Pines. On average, consumers rate independent living in Southern Pines 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Southern Pines, call (855) 863-8283.
3 Independent Living Communities in Southern Pines, NC
1 Independent Living Community near Southern Pines, NC
Independent Living near Southern Pines, NC
Other Options in Southern Pines, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Southern Pines, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Southern Pines, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Southern Pines, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Southern Pines, North Carolina
- Senior Living in Southern Pines, North Carolina
- Senior Care in Southern Pines, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Southern Pines
Review of Southern Pines
Southern Pines basically had everything we wanted. It had cottages, a good location, and a lot of activities. Residents had the ability to visit other sites owned by Hawthorn so that you could trav... Read more
Review of Penick Village
The only one that I visited and liked was Penick Village. It was very clean. The staff was really nice. They were very attentive when I came in unannounced. I like that. It wasn't a smelly place. T... Read more
Review of Southern Pines
My mother moved into Southern Pines Gracious Retirement Living two or three weeks ago. Our initial reaction is very positive. It seems to be a very warm and caring community. The people who live th... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
Independent Living near Moore County, NC
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Wake County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Durham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina