Springs of Catawba

Reviews of Springs of Catawba

Assisted Living Reviews for Springs of Catawba

May 22, 2017

By shanab09

Wonderful caring community. Feels like home.

February 29, 2016

By Vicki120719350

My mom is in Springs of Catawba Assisted Living. The staff is excellent, very caring and attentive. The place is very clean. The patients seem to be happy and they have lots of activities. I liked the freedom that the patients have and it is a beautiful place. My mother likes the food. They have separate dining areas for each facility and there were three different facilities. They have a two dementia care units and a regular assisted living care. Each dementia care has different dining areas. The regular residents have separate dining area.

August 22, 2015

I like Springs of Catawba because it's close to me. Their activities director is very nice. They have bingo and people coming in that play the piano and sing with them. They have an artist that comes in to help him paint pictures. They also take the residents to eat sometimes. I did see the room, and I like it.

October 25, 2014

We went to Springs of Catawba and are very well pleased with the services we are getting there. The service that we got from the website were quite helpful and the people that we talked to were most informative. We appreciate all the care and all the times they helped me. The rooms are very nice, clean, and the people think they know what they are doing. I am very satisfied.

July 30, 2013

I just went ahead and called Springs of Catawba. The people were excellent and were very accommodating. They don't have the skilled, but they have Alzheimer's unit. I have no complaints. They did everything they could to get mom established. They helped her adapt and they took care of everything.

About Springs of Catawba

A pleasant room, a hot, fresh meal, a game night with new friends – Springs of Catawba combines all of the comforts of home with the health and personal care needed to live fully and comfortably. Our staff is dedicated to providing a safe, warm, engaging environment for everyone, whether a person needs help with a few daily tasks or the comprehensive support of our Memory Care Program. It’s all part of our mission to help every resident live their "best life."

Map of Springs of Catawba