Regency Care of Clemmons

Reviews of Regency Care of Clemmons

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency Care of Clemmons

August 09, 2016

By Myoptions2

The staff turns the phones to silent mode and there is no way to reach the patients. I have been trying to reach a patient there on a critical mater of over 24 hours and they won't let me speak to the patient.

May 26, 2016

By Phylllis557751

I was not very impressed with Regency Care of Clemmons. It was a very old community and just didn’t feel very clean. I didn’t like the setup. It looked like a renovated house that they just added on to. It wasn’t brightly colored, so that it felt dark, which felt dirty. There weren't any problems that I saw; it just wasn’t as nice as the others. I got a very institutional feeling there. The dining area was very small, so most of the residents probably ate in their rooms. I wasn’t as satisfied there. They were very helpful with giving information and showing me around, knew the residents, and were very caring with them. The building just didn’t give me a good vibe.

April 25, 2013

By Lorraine7

Regency Care of Clemmons was where my mom stayed. The staff were really genuine. The welcome for my mother had been very good.

Services and Amenities of Regency Care of Clemmons

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Regency Care of Clemmons

Regency Care of Clemmons is a senior living provider in Clemmons, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regency Care of Clemmons for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency Care of Clemmons