The Laurels of Summit Ridge

Reviews of The Laurels of Summit Ridge

Nursing Home Reviews for The Laurels of Summit Ridge

September 10, 2016

By CityMan

I have a family member in this facility and forget it. I have gone in to see my family member and he stunk so bad the flies were swarming around him. There seems to be no management there that seems to care what happens to patients. My family member can ring the call bell and maybe 30 minutes later they may come. Staff seems to be just wondering around or laughing at the Nurses Station. IT's best to find somewhere else to put your family member.

October 15, 2015

By Relative and Caregiver

My father-in-law was a resident at The Laurels at Summit Ridge in early 2015. He was there for post surgery rehab. We found the second floor rehab facilities crowded and chaotic - not at all conducive to recovery. Inappropriate drugs were prescribed by the resident physician without our permission. Staff informed us that this "should have never happened" when we questioned them. We found the rehab director to lack basic caring skills. We found the facility director to be a fatalist. Fortunately we were able to place my father-in-law in another facility where his recovery accelerated exponentially compared to The Laurels. I would rate our experience with The Laurels as the worst health care experience we have encountered with any family member.

August 03, 2011

By onthemesa

Beautiful facility. Excellent Staff

Services and Amenities of The Laurels of Summit Ridge

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About The Laurels of Summit Ridge

The Laurels of Summit Ridge is a senior living provider in Asheville, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Laurels of Summit Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Laurels of Summit Ridge