The Laurels of Summit Ridge

Reviews of The Laurels of Summit Ridge

Nursing Home Reviews for The Laurels of Summit Ridge

October 15, 2015

By Relative and Caregiver

My father-in-law was a resident at The Laurels at Summit Ridge in early 2015. He was there for post surgery rehab. We found the second floor rehab facilities crowded and chaotic - not at all conducive to recovery. Inappropriate drugs were prescribed by the resident physician without our permission. Staff informed us that this "should have never happened" when we questioned them. We found the rehab director to lack basic caring skills. We found the facility director to be a fatalist. Fortunately we were able to place my father-in-law in another facility where his recovery accelerated exponentially compared to The Laurels. I would rate our experience with The Laurels as the worst health care experience we have encountered with any family member.

August 03, 2011

By onthemesa

Beautiful facility. Excellent Staff

About The Laurels of Summit Ridge

The Laurels of Summit Ridge is a senior living provider in Asheville, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Laurels of Summit Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Laurels of Summit Ridge