Givens Estates

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Givens Estates

July 26, 2014

By sunnysouth

Other

We were looking at this place and since it is advertised as being built by the Methodists and supposedly for 'low income', we did not expect to see a monthly fee in the thousands of dollars. What type of a low income person do they think could afford this? Apparently it is overpriced like everything else in the "San Franciso of the south.'

July 20, 2014

I liked Givens Estates a whole lot. It was one of those communities where you could advance to what you needed to once you were in the facility. If you were in the assisted living and needed to go to skilled nursing, you had the option to do that. They had a lot of amenities there as well, and it was a beautifully well-kept area. The people there were very nice, very helpful, and very friendly. I thought the only problem with that was that it was a one-room thing instead of apartments. So, it was a lot smaller, and that's not quite as amenable to what my mother was looking for.

September 11, 2013

By Caring Girlfriend

Givens Estates offers the same services as with the other CCRCs I visited. They have many levels of care. People living there are well attended to on all levels. I have had friends there. Their food is fine. They have a number of activities for their residents. I would recommend this place.

May 14, 2013

By Mrs. P1

Givens Estates is a very nice place. My friend can do whatever she wants. She can take exercises in an indoor pool, get massages, go to lectures, she can go to dances, and even walk her dog. There's tons to do and she can do as little or as much as she wants. She can live there for the rest of her life. If anybody wants to move there in retirement age, it's a good place to be. It's expensive though.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Givens Estates

• Entry Fee Cost: 311600

• Detached Homes

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Rooms; Casual Bistro: Full Service Or Self Serve; Grab And Go Program; Carry Out And Delivery Services; Catering Program

• Pool

About Givens Estates

Refund Plan: 50% of Entrance Fee. Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Givens Estates