Arbor Terrace of Asheville

Reviews of Arbor Terrace of Asheville

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace of Asheville

November 07, 2012

By Michael Smith1

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of visiting Arbor Terrace Assisted Living in Ashville, NC. Ashville is a picturesque small town that is thriving. Arbor Terrace is a gorgeous five-star facility. One of the features we really liked is that there is a "memory care consultant" on site. As it was explained to us, this person is educated in the care of seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Her purpose is to work with the senior resident and to counsel with their family to ensure that everyone is on the same page. Equally important to us was the presence of an on-site dining and nutrition consultant. My mother in law is already having problems maintaining good nutrition, and this is one of the reasons why we are seriously considering an early move to a care center. The living common areas are spacious and gorgeously furnished. The numerous windows allow plenty of sunlight all day. One huge plus was their Cyber-Senior Center, a small area complete with desktop computer, high-speed internet and a printer. Mother is a writer and loves to research genealogy online. The staff was courteous and seemed knowledgeable. There was no evidence of anything out of the ordinary. Our visit was not planned since we prefer to "drop in" to get a more candid view of the facility. All the residents we encountered were happy, quite chatty, and well-cared for. Arbor Terrace is at the top of our list right now. It's in a convenient location and met all our criteria. It is on the pricier side, but you get what you pay for and I would have great peace of mind knowing that Mother was being well-cared for and looked after in this delightful facility.

May 29, 2011

By SandwichGen

Visited this facility

My grandfather and I visited this facility as we look around Asheville for the right Assisted Living Facility for my grandmother to move into. My grandfather was not really impressed, but I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the facility and I really appreciated the time that the staff took to answer our questions, show us around, and introduce us to residents. Although we have yet to make a final decision, this facility will definitely be on our short list when we do make a decision. Plus, Asheville is such a great area in general with its nice, temperate climate and beautiful surrounding nature. If you are looking for an Assisted Living Facility near Asheville, I suggest you check out Arbor Terrace.

Photos of Arbor Terrace of Asheville

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace of Asheville

About Arbor Terrace of Asheville

Arbor Terrace of Asheville is a senior living provider in Asheville, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Arbor Terrace of Asheville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Terrace of Asheville