Maria Regina Residence Inc

Maria Regina Residence Inc (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Maria Regina Residence Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Maria Regina Residence Inc

February 22, 2015

My mom was in Maria Regina. Their food was very good. The staff was very helpful. Her room was very clean, and it was like a semi-private room. It was a one-bedroom with a shared bathroom. They had a bunch of stuff, but my mother wasn't really able to go. They had music, classes, and other stuff. I believed the security was very good. There was always somebody at the door and a guard at the entrance. I think everything was run well there.

April 21, 2014

By Margaret36

Mom had her rehab at Maria Regina for six months. It was very clean and well kept. The staff was pleasant and helpful. She had her physical therapy there. They actually had some recreational activities, but I don't really know what, and she wasn't really up to them. Her room was OK. She had a shared room. It was clean and adequate. The food didn't look that great, but she wasn't that picky and she didn't complain.

Services and Amenities of Maria Regina Residence Inc

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Maria Regina Residence Inc

Maria Regina Residence Inc is a senior living provider in Brentwood, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Maria Regina Residence Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maria Regina Residence Inc