Finger Lakes Center For Living

Reviews of Finger Lakes Center For Living

Nursing Home Reviews for Finger Lakes Center For Living

March 15, 2012

By Services4You

Fingerlakes center for Living is a mediocore nursing home and long term healthcare facility for someone who may have a wide variety of needs. There are two different levels. Stillwater and Interlaken, both are for elderly patients looking for longterm or permanent care. They oversee meds, healthcare, provide healthcare needs, provide mealcare, 24/7 supervision by nursing staff and PCA staff. This facility is connected to Auburn Community Hospital, there are RN's, CNA's, LPN's, PCA's, and other staff members on duty at all times. We will start with staff. Staff can be very tenative, but at times there is not enough members on duty to provide efficient care for all the residents. Staff did seem very compassionate and caring. No medicine errors while my family was staying there. The facility on a clean scale I would rate 7 out of 10. There is not a wide variety of activities for the residents, they watch TV often, play board games, do puzzles, etc. but many residents are only capable of these activities. There is a nice fenced in courtyard with picnic tables and a nice tent. There is security that works at the hospital that comes through quite often. On a 1-5 scale I recommend this facility a 3 star out of 5. There are far worse places, in my opinion most homes are a last resort for family, it is tough taking care of your family and friends when they cannot take care of themselves but I would recommend this facility if the situation arises.

Services and Amenities of Finger Lakes Center For Living

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Finger Lakes Center For Living

Finger Lakes Center For Living is a senior living provider in Auburn, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Finger Lakes Center For Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Finger Lakes Center For Living