Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

November 01, 2017

By WilliamL

Excellent is all I can say. I would not go anywhere else. These workers here are amazing. The hospital tried to send me somewhere else and I insisted on coming back here

July 05, 2017

By Antonina Mortillaro

My stay at the Hamilton Grove Healthcare and rehab center was wonderful! I had such great care. This is the best rehab facility I have been to.

Photos of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Services and Amenities of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Hamilton Grove combines premium skilled nursing and rehabilitative healthcare with luxurious accommodations and amenities, for a hotel-like experience while you recuperate. Hamilton Grove is a comprehensive nursing home, providing a full range of healthcare services including short-term and post-surgical care, long-term care, as well as Alzheimer's care in a separate secured unit.

The caregivers at Hamilton Grove are warm and experienced professionals, and the therapy equipment is state-of-the-art.

If you or someone you love needs short- or long-term care and wants premium care and a pleasant and enjoyable experience, come visit us at Hamilton Grove and see for yourself.

Map of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation