Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

November 01, 2017

By WilliamL

Excellent is all I can say. I would not go anywhere else. These workers here are amazing. The hospital tried to send me somewhere else and I insisted on coming back here

August 18, 2017

By Cheryl Moore

I thought the staff and therapy went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and I left feeling better than I had in 6 months! Overall, my experience at Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation was terrific and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs rehab.

July 12, 2017

By Arlene Kirk

I had a very good stay recently at the Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Hamilton, NJ. The physical therapy was fantastic and the staff was very nice. I deducted 1 star for bad food.

July 05, 2017

By Antonina Mortillaro

My stay at the Hamilton Grove Healthcare and rehab center was wonderful! I had such great care. This is the best rehab facility I have been to.

Photos of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Services and Amenities of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

• Financial Aid

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

About Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

hamiltongrovehealth.blog

Hamilton Grove combines premium skilled nursing and rehabilitative healthcare with luxurious accommodations and amenities, for a hotel-like experience while you recuperate. Hamilton Grove is a comprehensive nursing home, providing a full range of healthcare services including short-term and post-surgical care, long-term care, as well as Alzheimer's care in a separate secured unit.

The caregivers at Hamilton Grove are warm and experienced professionals, and the therapy equipment is state-of-the-art.

If you or someone you love needs short- or long-term care and wants premium care and a pleasant and enjoyable experience, come visit us at Hamilton Grove and see for yourself.

A healthcare center is only as good as its caregivers. At Hamilton Grove, we know that our deep and abiding respect for you and your loved ones and our ability to care for them as though they are part of our own family, is what truly sets us apart.

Map of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation