The Chelsea At Toms River

Reviews of The Chelsea At Toms River

Assisted Living Reviews for The Chelsea At Toms River

December 05, 2016

By JanS14

The people at The Chelsea in Toms River helped us get through a difficult time and find a needed rehab facility for my mom after a hospital stay. We were impressed by the facility but will not be using at this time. We have decided to move my parents so that they are closer to us (which is an hour and a half away from this facility). I would like to thank The Chelsea (particularly Angela) for helping us in a time of need.

August 17, 2016

By Alex163436

We went to see The Chelsea at Tom River, which had an H-shaped building with studio apartments. It had a kitchen but not really a full kitchen. The room was pretty small. For amenities, they had a dining area that served the residents and several rooms with different games, like one with pool tables. They also had a gym.

March 31, 2015

By Ann108646050

They love it there at The Chelsea at Toms River. They said they feel like they are living in a hotel. It is on Silverton Road, and they love it. I would describe it as beautiful, very warm, caring, and friendly. A lot of their residents are out of their rooms and busy in activities. There is a lot of socialization. My sister and her husband love the staff too. They are very professional.

Services and Amenities of The Chelsea At Toms River

About The Chelsea At Toms River

The Chelsea At Toms River is a senior living provider in Toms River, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact The Chelsea At Toms River for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Chelsea At Toms River