Raritan Health & Extended Care

Reviews of Raritan Health & Extended Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Raritan Health & Extended Care

February 20, 2018

By Gracehern

What an amazing facility! fantastic administrator, along with all the nurses, aids and all the other amazing staff that cares for the patients. clean facility, and the food is great too! I highly recommend! my Uncle was SO happy there! I slept every night knowing that he was happy, cared for, and getting better :)

November 14, 2017

By Primrosepath5

This is the WORST rehab you could imagine. The nurses were pretty bad. the administration was horrible. My family member got pneumonia there and ignored it until I called the attending Dr. who told me she had it. Everything was bad except for the physical therapy and their caring staff. Patients are afraid to complain about anything b/c the staff would then give them a hard time. When I took her out of this facility, she was home for one week then passed away. Don't even think of bringing your loved one here.

August 26, 2016

By Matt Man

I plan on telling everyone about Rehab at River’s Edge. I am amazed how they got dad back to his old self. I hope he doesn’t need them again, but if he does I know he will be in good hands. This is a top notch place.

December 03, 2015

By Todd9

My mother is at River's Edge. The staff is helpful, but understaffed on the weekend. They’re very helpful people though, and they have activities. My mother is in a shared room. The housekeeping does a good job. They clean adequately. The rooms are spacious. There are small closets.

About Raritan Health & Extended Care

Raritan Health & Extended Care is a senior living provider in Raritan, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Raritan Health & Extended Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Raritan Health & Extended Care