Bayshore Health Care Center

Reviews of Bayshore Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bayshore Health Care Center

April 12, 2015

By Carole S

I recently spent one month at Bayshore Rehab after fracturing my femur and wrist. The worst experience ever. Just to give an idea of my stay; early on I was not to be left alone esp. when I needed to use bathroom. Not only did aide leave me alone, she went home without telling anyone I was in bathroom. After about one week I had to ask to have my sheets changed. One morning my breakfast came with a bowl that had dried oatmeal from someone elses meal. My room had an ant infestation. The workers had complaints about being overworked.There was dried blood on the floor (not mine). Once they ran out of one of my pain meds and made me miss 3 doses (36hrs). Finally, a temp nurse made one phone call to pharmacy and had my medicine delivered in less than 2hrs. The worst of things was watching how some, not all, elderly patients were treated. I wouldn't put my dog in this place. Stay away!

March 20, 2013

By Edith Ryan

Bayshore Health Care Center is excellent. I would recommend them to other people, but the food was typical. That was one of their downfalls. I'm diabetic and they had some difficulties understanding what I could and couldn't eat, but if you asked for something else, they would gladly to fix you something. The room was immaculate. I'm a bariatric patient so they gave me a private room. They brought in a special bed for me. Each room has a bathroom. They do have long term care where those rooms have sitting rooms.

Services and Amenities of Bayshore Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Bayshore Health Care Center

Bayshore Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Holmdel, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Bayshore Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bayshore Health Care Center