Bentley Commons at Paragon Village

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

425 US Highway 46 E, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Bentley Commons at Paragon Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bentley Commons at Paragon Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Bentley Commons at Paragon Village

May 22, 2016

By RonizeDUQZR

I like Paragon Village for its price and location. The staff is very nice and very friendly. My aunt hasn’t yet complained about the food, so I guess it’s good. It’s very clean.

December 06, 2015

By mom12345

While my mother was at for about 5 years. During that time only twice was I upset, however they are big concerns. When she her memory was getting really bad they insisted we send her to a mental facility. She was there for a short time 2 weeks, however this was the last time my mother was ever able to communicate. The place they sent her was horrible and the staff at Paragon new this very well. She came back a vegetable and only cried. Then Paragon moved my mother to the Alzheimer's unit. It was so sad. My mom passed we said that we would have liked to donate ALL her things clothes furniture TV exc. and in less than 24 hours after her death they called YELLING at us to get the things they didn't want out or they would charge us rent. MY mother was not even buried and they were threating us. This made me wonder how they were with her when we were not there. Did they put on a dog and pony show for us. I am not sure I would recommend them.

June 29, 2015

By Georgene1

I went to Paragon Village. It is like a little village. They have independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing. They also have a shopping center. Everybody was very nice and very patient. Even when I realized that it was way out of our budget, they were very still very helpful.

June 23, 2015

The rooms were exceptional, a little bit larger, very neat, and very clean. The place was secure. There were lots of stuff that the residents could do. The dining room was very busy. We did see people there eating, and they gave us a sample menu. They got three menus a day for each meal -- breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- and they pick what they want. There was a group of seniors ready to go out, and they had an in-house movie theater. Paragon Village was just taken over by another company, and they're getting new paint, new closets, and new furniture in the common area.

February 19, 2015

By Kathy102281650

Paragon Village had good staff. It seemed to be a nice facility. However, the design of the room was not very good. I guessed the building structure made the rooms not square. They were small, and you couldn't fit a king size bed in them, but they did have their own bathroom. The dining room looked like a restaurant. They had activities, and they had a bridge club. It is in a nice area. Hackettstown hospital was close by, and there were malls nearby also. They were in the process of being purchased by another company, and they needed to have some upgrades.

June 12, 2013

Mom went back to Paragon Village and she is at the assisted living area right now. She was previously there in their independent living facility. We decided to move her back after her rehabilitation because she is familiar with the surrounding and has gained friends already. We are really pleased with the staff, the food, and the services at Paragon Village. Everyone was very helpful. I think it's a top notch place.

July 28, 2011

By latro

Nice, Clean, Friendly staff. My mother stayed there 1 week, while I was on vacation

Independent Living Reviews for Bentley Commons at Paragon Village

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 60A008

About Bentley Commons at Paragon Village

Bentley Commons at Paragon Village is a residential senior living campus dedicated to providing independence, social interaction, and leisure activities for seniors looking for exceptional service and support. We offer Independent, Assisted and Memory Care Living where you are treated like family. Our residents enjoy the dignity of living in their own studio, one or two-bedroom apartments; a place of comfort and familiarity that reflects their individuality, holds their memories and keeps them secure.

Located in a park-like setting, Bentley Commons offers the serene sounds of nature, with quick access to the downtown area of Hackettstown with multiple shops and restaurants. Our programs encourage and assist residents in achieving the lifestyle they desire with assistance ase needed. Residents enjoy convenient access to shopping, services and community events.

Life at Bentley at Paragon Village is designed around the individual while offering the opportunity to part of a vibrant community. Bentley Commons is known for our customized care programs, amenities, and services. Our holistic approach to assisted living and senior care gives our residents a sense of community ownership and their families peace of mind. Designed to the highest standards for independent and assisted living communities – the campus community, professional trained staff, diverse recreational pursuits, and gourmet meals combine to create an experience that is unique, enjoyable and comfortable for residents. Services and Amenities

• Large Studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom floor plans available with kitchen/kitchenette
  • Large, private bathroom with shower and grab bars
  • State of the art emergency response system
  • Individually controlled AC/heating system
  • Full-service Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
  • Private dining room
  • Concierge services
  • Library

Living at Bentley Commons offers the opportunity to be in a community that treats you like family. From the design of the building, to the professionally trained staff, innovative programming and restaurant style meals served in the dining room, residents enjoy comfortable and active living in a community they call their own.

Map of Bentley Commons at Paragon Village