The Country Home Memory Care

Reviews of The Country Home Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for The Country Home Memory Care

April 13, 2016

By Janet126890850

The Country Home is probably my number two choice because the people were very nice, I loved the atmosphere, and it was close enough to my home. My only concern probably was the road out front because my husband had escaped from another place, and I didn’t know if they could contain him. The rooms were simple but pleasant. The activities seemed fine. The patients were pleasant and two of them went along on the tour, and the girl, who took me on the tour, was very comfortable with them. It would have been a good place for him. They were singing and everybody would get up and dance a little bit, and a couple of ladies were interested in helping with the tour, so it seemed like they could do whatever they like to do. My husband always loves to walk, so I thought that would probably be good for him because they didn’t say no to anything. It was very comfortable and the lady who runs it seemed very efficient.

February 28, 2013

By Rochelle1

I was told the care was very good in The Country Home. The staff there seem to be attentive to the patients, but I saw lots of other patients that are unattended with no activities. The facility is an older looking home. It wasn't dirty, but the furniture was old. It looked like it needs an uplift.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: D35009

About The Country Home Memory Care

The Country Home has offered a safe, supportive, stimulating residential environment for seniors who can no longer live safely at home or need care that family can’t easily provide. In the beginning, we served a fairly healthy, independent group of seniors. More recently, we serve those with advancing symptoms of dementia and other memory care needs. Our small, home-like, family environment represents a welcome alternative to large “institutional” centers for those with increasing memory impairment. We aim to provide more “good days” and enhance the quality of life for all our residents, in their final years.

PERMANENT RESIDENTIAL CARE

After months or years of debating the best care solution for your loved one, you have decided it is time for a residential home—one that provides the quality 24/7 care, safety, support and positive stimulation that your loved one needs and deserves—at a price you can afford. Visit other facilities, then enjoy a tour of The Country Home and spend some time with our management team. If you join us, The Country Home will assure the highest level of independent functioning and quality of life for your relative. You will have worry-free peace-of-mind, knowing you made the best possible decision. You may stay as closely involved with your loved one as you like, visiting anytime. Bring any questions, concerns, suggestions to our administrator or other staff so we can address them immediately.

Services include:

• Medication management by certified staff; weekly check-ups by RN; three nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks; assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, walking, toileting, etc; personal laundry and linen service, beauty/barber salon on site; 24/7 supervision by dedicated, long-term staff with specialized memory care training; mentally and physically stimulating activities, social events, pet therapy, holiday parties, entertainment, spiritual services; individualized care plan and services to match each resident’s changing needs; close coordination with family and health care professionals; support group and informational services for caregivers; referrals for any outside services needed, etc.
  • A team of our staff members—our registered nurse, the admissions manager, the administrator–will obtain all relevant information from the prospective resident, the family and health care providers so we can do a thorough assessment and initial care plan.This usually involves a home or hospital visit. Sometimes the assessment is done at The Country Home.

Our activities program is designed and monitored by a Certified Activities Professional with many years experience working with seniors, especially those with memory impairment or advancing memory care needs.

Map of The Country Home Memory Care