Prospect Heights Cc

Reviews of Prospect Heights Cc

Nursing Home Reviews for Prospect Heights Cc

May 04, 2015

By ansa

I was a patient here at Prospect Heights and used the reviews posted on this website prior to coming. I also had an opportunity to tour the facility as I was waiting to get my hip replacement. I took a chance even though many of the reviews were not favorable. The one thing I would like for others who read this is to please don't judge any place based on a few angry comments. I had a good experience. The facility is clean, the kitchen is very accommodating and the nursing team coached me thru my recovery. The tour was very informative and I even got to meet the Physiatrist who was able to give me some feedback on what to expect in therapy. No place promises individualized one to one care and reading some of the reviews I think expectations are high. I found the staff consistent and approachable. If I had to wait I was informed and given the opportunity to work with another caregiver if mine was in the middle of assisting another patient. The Social Workers verified my insurance with home care and outpatient rehab. Once I learned both were an option, the head of the Outpatient Center at the facility actually sat down with me and set up my outpatient schedule prior to my leaving and arranged for the facility van to pick up and drop me off. Administration was always available, there are individuals in charge of every department. I found the floor staff and Unit Managers accommodating enough that I didn't really need the support of Administration during my stay. The grounds in the back are beautiful and private and with the weather being favorable during my stay I spent many hours with my friends and family outside in between my therapy sessions. Recreation even assured me I can participate in the upcoming BBQ events when I come back for outpatient services. We all have different experiences and I hope that no one will assume the worst just because of a few bad reviews. I read the same reviews and decided to tour all of my options. I found this place to be most appropriate for me as I am not a nurse home patient and only needed short term rehab. I'm glade I toured and even happier I came! Thanks Prospect heights!!!

September 17, 2014

By Autumn leaves

My mom stayed at P.H. For a month for rehab. Her therapist was Roseann and Mom thought she was wonderful. We found the facility to be spotless, food very good, and staff friendly. Mom doing well at home, but appreciated Roseann's encouragement during the sessions. Made all the difference.

April 15, 2014

By nostars

My mom was here after a stroke for rehab and general nursing care. The rehab techs seemed knowledgeable and caring as well as a few of the aides and nurses. Supervisors and administration were beyond awful. Outright refusal to provide adequate care and assessment of patient pain. I left her every night filled with fear that she would be injured while there. Absolutely no communication with family members on medical status and with staff members about patient ability (aides were unaware my mom was paralyzed and unable to speak). Would not recommend going here under any circumstances.

January 22, 2014

By missmymom

Horrible place. First 2 reviews are right on. All they care about is keeping Medicare patients to the last day Medicare will pay. And they know every trick in the book to do so; just like they know every CYA excuse & trick to justify just about anything they do. Total incompetence. The people that care who work there won't jeopardize their jobs by revealing what goes on- & then are the bulk of them who relish in knowing they can do what they want & all will vouch for them in fear of losing their job.

December 01, 2013

By Lusa

Very disappointed they are very understaffed and more the half of the staff are just going through the motions we are looking for another rehab at this time hoping to move my parent ASAP !!!!also it looks very worn it could use some updating we had used this prospect heights a few years ago and we were very happy with the care it's not the same I would give it a half of a star

July 21, 2013

By prettynana

Other

This facility is clean. The nurses only are good for giving meds. If your loved one is ill, this is not the place for them. They overlook all necessary medical problems. Wait until it is too late to take to the hospital. Prospect heights is good only for rehab. My husband passed away due to neglect of the medical staff. Please make sure before you choose this plce.

July 28, 2011

By JERV78

I WAS AN ORTHOPEDIC REHAB PATIENT AT THIS FACILITY TWICE FOR KNEE REPLACEMENTS... NOT ONLY WERE THE STAFF ATTENTIVE AND FRIENDLY BUT THE ACTUAL THERAPY ITSELF WAS GREAT... I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO WALK ALL OVER AGAIN BOTH TIMES I WAS THERE AND THE CARE AND TIME SPENT WITH ALL OF THE REHAB PATIENTS WAS INCREDIBLE... THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T GIVE PROSPECT HEIGHTS 5 STARS IS THAT THE FACILITY ITSELF IS SHOWING SIGNS OF WEAR AND NEEDS SOME UPDATING... BEDS ALSO COULD USE REPLACING...

Services and Amenities of Prospect Heights Cc

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Prospect Heights Cc

Prospect Heights Cc is a senior living provider in Hackensack, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Prospect Heights Cc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Prospect Heights Cc