Complete Care at Green Knoll

Reviews of Complete Care at Green Knoll

Nursing Home Reviews for Complete Care at Green Knoll

October 20, 2016

By CAPT.JIM

I HAVE SPENT TIME THERE AND SO DID MY WIFE,(AT THE SAME TIME), IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT IS LIKE A PALACE, GOOD LUCK, MOST OF THESE PLACES ARE UNDER STAFFED,IT IS NOT AN EASY JOB TAKING CARE OF OLD PEOPLE.I TOOK CARE OF MY WIFE AT HOME WITH LITTLE HELP FOR OVER 2 YEARS,I KNOW WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT ,SHE WAS CONFINED TO A BED 100% .THE STAFF AT GREEN KNOLL DO THE BEST THEY CAN FOR YOU,ONE AID HAS TO TAKE CARE OF 40 PATIENTS..NOT EASY.BRIDGEWAY REFUSED MY WIFE AND WOULD NOT GIVE ME AN ANSWER,,,,I TOOK HER TO GREEN KNOLL AND THEY ACCEPTED HER, NO QUESTIONS ASKED,,THEY ARE THERE TO HELP YOU GET BETTER.. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM,THEY WILL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS THEY CAN. FOOD WAS GOOD NOT GREAT BUT GOOD,PLACE IS AVERAGE CLEAN. (BECAUSE OF UNDER STAFF.) A LEVEL OF YOUR HOME,MY FRIEND IS GOING THERE NEXT WEEK,I MADE THE SUGGESTION. IT'S A GOOD PLACE,,,,,,,JIM

July 28, 2011

By greenknoll

I wish I never took my mother here, it is not very nice.

Photos of Complete Care at Green Knoll

Services and Amenities of Complete Care at Green Knoll

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Complete Care at Green Knoll

ccgreenknoll.com

At Complete Care at Green Knoll, we’re all family; we take care of each resident as if they are our own by providing quality care in a warm, home-like setting. This outlook manifests itself in every aspect of senior care, from home-style meals to individualized care plans. Our team of professionals is renowned for providing outstanding, round-the-clock care and will do everything they possibly can for the comfort of your loved one.

Map of Complete Care at Green Knoll