Runnells Specialized Hospital

Reviews of Runnells Specialized Hospital

Nursing Home Reviews for Runnells Specialized Hospital

September 30, 2016

By John631313

I had my mom go to Runnells Specialized Hospital for rehabilitation, and that place was nice. The rooms were ultra clean, very modern, and very nice. The staff was very pleasant, and it’s a difficult job dealing with Alzheimer’s patients. They had Bingo, cards, tours, and stuff like that.

June 17, 2016

By Edward662860

I found Runnells for my wife. It was relatively close to me and had a four-star rating at that time. We are private pay. They were attractive because their rate of pay on a monthly basis was about $8,700 a month. Some of the other private locations ran anywhere from $10,000 to $13,000 a month. It was a huge, excellent place, very well managed at that time. They have a lot of nursing staff and RNs. LPNs and every aide or CNA had eight patients to take care of at that time and today, they have anywhere from 11 to sometimes as many as 17.

March 14, 2016

By Big Daddy G.

My mom was here for two weeks and her care bordered on neglect. She sat in her bed for hours and was virtually ignored. My family met with the staff there and nothing was ever rectified. It was really a bad situation. Thankfully, after two weeks, we were able to transfer her to another rehab facility. We were enticed by the offer of a private room, but the place should really be embarrassed for the care they give to their patients.

Services and Amenities of Runnells Specialized Hospital

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Runnells Specialized Hospital

Runnells Specialized Hospital is a senior living provider in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Runnells Specialized Hospital for more details on services and rates.

Map of Runnells Specialized Hospital