Courville at Nashua

Courville at Nashua (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Courville at Nashua

Nursing Home Reviews for Courville at Nashua

June 30, 2014

I had friends who did rehab at Courville. They were extremely good. I only saw a room. The room is like a hospital, but the common area is like a hotel, very pleasant to sit down and read a book in. They took really good care of their people. The staff was excellent. You don't feel bad if your mom goes in there.

April 11, 2014

Courville is fairly new. It is clean and well-managed. The staff that I met was very nice. My aunt is there and she’s got a room, she asked for one. It’s got all the amenities of a home. If I have to be confined, I want to be there if I could afford it. It was designed and built for comfort. My aunt is supposed to be there for rehab because of her knee surgery and decided she liked it and stayed in the assisted living after. She’s happy there.

June 02, 2011

By AmbleChi

Friend or relative of resident

Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, Courville Assisted Living facility did wonders for my family and loved one staying there. When I visited my grandmother here the staff was clean, friendly and professional. They always had spic and span rooms, activities for all, and a nurse when ever one was needed. The food wasn't the best however, my grandmother always had something made soft that she would enjoy. Sadly, my grandmother lost her long battle with illness but the people over at Courville have my appreciation because I know they made my grandmother happy till the end.

Services and Amenities of Courville at Nashua

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Courville at Nashua

Courville at Nashua is a senior living provider in Nashua, New Hampshire that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Courville at Nashua for more details on services and rates.

Map of Courville at Nashua