Silver Ridge Healthcare Center

Reviews of Silver Ridge Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Silver Ridge Healthcare Center

December 27, 2014

By Caring103482050

I visited Silver Ridge for my mother. I did not like it at all. I just didn't care for the set-up of the facility. There was a lack of privacy in the rooms. The rooms were not spacious; they were extremely small. If I have to put my mom in there, she would have to share the room with somebody, and it was separated by a curtain. It was smaller than a hospital room. I didn't really care for the physical therapy that was available. The dining area actually wasn't too bad. It looked decent. The people that we came in contact with were welcoming. Sanitation was good. It seemed fairly clean.

August 14, 2013

By caring4447

My mom is in Silver Ridge Nursing Home. She has been there now a year and a half. I go there everyday. The facility is fair. The staff is fair as well. They have activities like movie nights, bingo, etc., however, my mother is not able to do those things.

September 10, 2012

By mariam ramadan

The location of this place is fine, the building is pretty big and easy to access and exit, the lobby is well organized and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The place is fairly clean but on the other hand i do not think the outside garden were the patients relax in and get fresh air is not big enough , it is pretty small compare to how big is the whole place.the other bad side of the place is the patients rooms , they are very old and in need to be upgraded , for example the air conditioning is a small old box that doesn't work that great and in a city like las vegas were temperatures gets as high as 120 ferinheight in certain times of the year it's a must to have a good working air conditioning . the rooms has to be shared with one more person and it makes it so difficult to rest , some patients are naturally loud while others are not and there is no care for trying to put calm people together and loud people together .there is no TV or any kind of entertainment that could keep these poor peoples mind off of things and make them a little bit more comfortable . there is one good thing that i remember and i think it's very important , its the nurses that are caring for the people there were very kind , caring and they knew what they were doing . so the over all opinion is that the place just need to be fixed a little and it will be great .

Services and Amenities of Silver Ridge Healthcare Center

About Silver Ridge Healthcare Center

Silver Ridge Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Las Vegas, Nevada that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Silver Ridge Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Silver Ridge Healthcare Center