Las Ventanas Retirement Community

Las Ventanas Retirement Community (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Las Ventanas Retirement Community

Independent Living Reviews for Las Ventanas Retirement Community

August 28, 2013

Las Ventanas is a place that seemed to be very well run. It's neat, orderly, and clean. The place has a very homey feeling and they have an area where the residents could walk.

July 25, 2013

By caring0628313

I have friends who live at Las Ventanas Retirement Community. The place is new, modern, and lovely. It's a high end facility and they are a bit expensive because of the fact that you need to buy the property. They have independent villas and high rise building. I think the villa that I was in is probably bigger than the house I am in right now. I like the fact that they have housekeeping once a week and meals are available.

July 05, 2012

By nbeck0212

Las Ventanas is a really nice assisted living community, in my opinion. My grandmother really liked it there. It is in a really nice part of town, which happens to be just a cat-jump away from our home. It was important to us that she was close to us so that we could visit her more often. The rooms are really nice and fairly spacious. The food is great, which I didn't expect from a nursing home. We were so happy that she was able to keep her Pomeranian, Lucky, with her at Las Ventanas. She loved that dog, and couldn't bear to part with him. Since most nursing homes don't allow pets, this was one of the best selling points for us. The staff was nice, but they seemed to be a bit apathetic at times. Grandma made a ton of friends while she was there, which played an important role in her treatment. My only complaint is that it was very expensive. My grandma needed a lot of care due to her condition, and the bills were pretty steep, even though the insurance covered a portion. All in all, it was probably worth the extra cost because she got the care that she needed in a beautiful environment.

Services and Amenities of Las Ventanas Retirement Community

About Las Ventanas Retirement Community

Las Ventanas is Nevada's premier Life Care retirement community, offering guaranteed access to a full continuum of on-site care. This unique program gives you financial security through predictable monthly expenses for the rest of your life. So if you ever need long-term Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing, you can rest assured knowing it will be immediately available, who will provide it and, most importantly, what it will cost.

In addition, a 90% refundable entrance fee offers exceptional estate protection, so you can feel confident about your investment in the future while enjoying the freedom to fully embrace life and your retirement like never before. It's what really makes Las Ventanas living such a wise decision.

FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF LIFE CARE?

• Outstanding estate protection through a one-time, 90% refundable entrance fee.
  • Guaranteed lifetime priority access to on-site Assisted Living or comprehensive nursing care once you are approved for our Life Care program.
  • Predictable monthly fee, giving you protection from any concern about increasing future costs of care.
  • Substantial savings compared to the average cost of private nursing care, should such care ever be needed.
  • Lifetime use of your residence even if you outlive your resources.
  • The potential for substantial tax benefits.

If you have a long-term care insurance policy, you may be eligible to receive benefits from that policy if you need Assisted Living or comprehensive nursing care. In all likelihood, your policy will work hand-in-hand with our Life Care program and pay earned benefits directly to you. As with all insurance issues, you should consult with your insurance carrier or agent for specific answers regarding your individual policy.

Also, several IRS rulings have established that a portion of your entrance fee and monthly fees may be deductible as prepaid medical expenses. These health care tax deductions are only available through Continuing Care Retirement Communities that offer a Life Care program such as Las Ventanas. As always, you should discuss your individual tax situation with your personal tax advisor.

Map of Las Ventanas Retirement Community