Las Ventanas Retirement Community

Reviews of Las Ventanas Retirement Community

Independent Living Reviews for Las Ventanas Retirement Community

September 24, 2013

By Ethel4

What I like about Las Ventanas was the fact that you could get moderate care all the way to total care if you needed it without having to move. I was able to get into their independent care and the staff all looked like they were very attentive. The residents seemed to be very happy with high energy.

August 28, 2013

Las Ventanas is a place that seemed to be very well run. It's neat, orderly, and clean. The place has a very homey feeling and they have an area where the residents could walk.

July 25, 2013

By caring0628313

I have friends who live at Las Ventanas Retirement Community. The place is new, modern, and lovely. It's a high end facility and they are a bit expensive because of the fact that you need to buy the property. They have independent villas and high rise building. I think the villa that I was in is probably bigger than the house I am in right now. I like the fact that they have housekeeping once a week and meals are available.

July 05, 2012

By nbeck0212

Las Ventanas is a really nice assisted living community, in my opinion. My grandmother really liked it there. It is in a really nice part of town, which happens to be just a cat-jump away from our home. It was important to us that she was close to us so that we could visit her more often. The rooms are really nice and fairly spacious. The food is great, which I didn't expect from a nursing home. We were so happy that she was able to keep her Pomeranian, Lucky, with her at Las Ventanas. She loved that dog, and couldn't bear to part with him. Since most nursing homes don't allow pets, this was one of the best selling points for us. The staff was nice, but they seemed to be a bit apathetic at times. Grandma made a ton of friends while she was there, which played an important role in her treatment. My only complaint is that it was very expensive. My grandma needed a lot of care due to her condition, and the bills were pretty steep, even though the insurance covered a portion. All in all, it was probably worth the extra cost because she got the care that she needed in a beautiful environment.

Costs for Las Ventanas Retirement Community

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 4529SNF-15

About Las Ventanas Retirement Community

lasventanaslv.com

Las Ventanas at Summerlin is Las Vegas’ premier senior living community—and Nevada’s only one with a Life Care Benefit. Our campus is conveniently located between the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip and the beauty of the Spring Mountains and Red Rock Canyon. With endless cultural, physical, social and intellectual activities, you can continue growing in mind, body and spirit.

Assisted living at Las Ventanas helps those who need extra support with activities of daily living. Whether you need a helping hand getting dressed or a friendly reminder about your medication schedule, our courteous and accommodating team is on call 24/7 to provide personalized assistance, all within the comfort of your home.

This comfortable, stimulating lifestyle choice is focused on wellness, giving residents the dignity they desire, along with the peace of mind families count on. Residents who enter assisted living directly from outside the Las Ventanas community can receive the care they need without the long-term commitment of an entrance fee.

Assisted living includes the following supportive services:

• Nurse available 24 hours per day.
  • Access to higher levels of care, including rehabilitative services.
  • Emergency call system.
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen services.
  • Three chef-prepared meals daily.
  • Wellness programs–health education and fitness.
  • Cultural, social, intellectual, physical and spiritual life-enrichment programs.
  • Concierge services.
  • Basic cable service.
  • Transportation.
  • In-house physician, podiatrist and dentist.
  • In-house lab and X-ray services.
  • Beauty salon.
  • Lifelong learning.
  • Multiple dining venues.

We believe each individual is precious, and that life holds mental, physical and spiritual opportunities for all. Our memory care program was designed to promote that philosophy and support residents by providing a beautiful, safe and dignified environment to enhance lives and focus on abilities rather than disabilities. Specially trained team members get to know each resident’s family, history, likes and dislikes to customize a personalized care plan to ensure the promotion of self-esteem and encourage maximum independence.

We offer:

• 24-hour security
  • Supervision by a licensed practical nurse
  • Assistance with dressing, bathing and grooming
  • Customized resident-centered care plans
  • Medication monitoring and administration
  • Personal laundry and linen service
  • Three daily meals served in a spacious dining room
  • Wellness programs
  • Beautiful, well-designed accommodations
  • Private bathroom with shower
  • 24-hour emergency response system
  • Utilities and basic cable service included (except phone)
  • Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
  • Beautiful, secured outdoor courtyard and gardens
  • Common living areas to encourage conversation and social interaction
  • Smoke-free community
  • Recreation room
  • Beauty salon and barbershop

Las Ventanas features attractive Mediterranean architecture and offers luxurious independent living apartments, as well as assisted living, memory support, skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation—all on one beautiful campus.

Map of Las Ventanas Retirement Community