Hillcrest Shadow Lake

Reviews of Hillcrest Shadow Lake

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillcrest Shadow Lake

September 12, 2017

By Claudia

Hillcrest Shadow Lake is excellent. They’re doing an excellent job and we couldn't be more pleased. It's clean, large, and the staff is all around. I can't say enough good things about it. I couldn't have picked a more pleasant place for my friend. I'm just so pleased she's there and I couldn't think of a nicer environment.

December 08, 2016

By Deette

Hillcrest was vibrant, and it’s like a resort. They have a full theater and another big room that they use for activity for people that come. There’s a university that comes twice a month with programs. It’s not as expensive as some of the others I’ve looked at. The girl that I have been working with has been very cordial and helpful.

Photos of Hillcrest Shadow Lake

Services and Amenities of Hillcrest Shadow Lake

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 28E299
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hillcrest Shadow Lake

The well-established team at Hillcrest Shadow Lake has a history of enhancing lives for many years under the former Huntington Park Care Center. With its integration into the Hillcrest family of services in July 2016, you can expect compassionate care for your loved one that meets Hillcrest’s high standards of excellence. Our team members form real and meaningful connections with residents. Your loved one will have the support of a team that feels like family.

Map of Hillcrest Shadow Lake