Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

May 07, 2015

By Concerned68

The staff are complacent and the turnover rate is high. My father was supposed to be under 24 hour watch as he was a fall risk. They completely missed the fact that he was so sick from an infection caused by a bad cathitor that he became septic and his breathing had slowed down to the point that he was only recieving 70% oxygen. No, my father did not recover after being discovered by my mother and being rushed to an ICU. If my mother had not visited him that day and discovered the condition he was in herself, he would have died from their negligent care. There will be legal action taken. DO NOT SEND YOUR LOVED ONES TO MONTCLAIR.

Services and Amenities of Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Omaha, Nebraska that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center