Esprit Whispering Ridge

Reviews of Esprit Whispering Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Esprit Whispering Ridge

November 22, 2015

By Virginia115971750

I was going to go to Esprit, but it was too expensive, and I just couldn't afford it. I had some friends there, and it was a new facility, so I liked that. But, because of the cost and the limited space, it came down to going to a different place. The staff there was great, and it was clean. I saw the room, which was very clean and new.

Hello Virginia, It was a pleasure meeting you and we thank you for taking the time to visit Esprit. We wish you all the best for the future and if things change please feel free to contact us. Our priority is helping people find the perfect home whether it is with us or another community.

November 13, 2015

By kconley

I have recently moved my Aunt into Esprit to their memory care. The staff is great. My aunt tends to wander in the middle of the night and the care givers will find an activity for her to do with them. They treat her like family.

Independent Living Reviews for Esprit Whispering Ridge

Memory Care Reviews for Esprit Whispering Ridge

Photos of Esprit Whispering Ridge

Services and Amenities of Esprit Whispering Ridge

• State Licenses: ALF345

About Esprit Whispering Ridge

Growing older, no matter what one's age is about living. At Esprit Whispering Ridge, we're dedicated to the higher cause of changing aging. We are a unique community that embodies liveliness of body, mind and spirit. Esprit Whispering Ridge is the perfect solution for you to continue living with independence, choice and convenience, even if you need extra assistance. We offer just the right amount of support with all the comforts of home. Our community of apartment homes features a wide variety of ultra-spacious designs. You'll also enjoy superbly appointed common areas for restaurant-style dining, social gatherings for Husker football, and wellness-focused pursuits.

Esprit Whispering Ridge has an innovative approach to memory care. We have three memory care neighborhoods. We designed each neighborhood to create a comfortable, home like setting, while at the same time providing a secure environment with secure access. Each neighborhood is devoted to the care level of our residents. We invite you to schedule a tour and experience how Esprit Whispering Ridge can help you live life to the fullest.

Map of Esprit Whispering Ridge