Autumn Terrace Health and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Autumn Terrace Health and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Autumn Terrace Health and Rehabilitation

January 09, 2016

By Tammy29

The reason why I chose Autumn Terrace Health and Rehabilitation (Benchmark) for my mom is because they were able to work with me financially. Their staff is good and helpful. The nurses and doctors are on duty 24/7. The meals are OK.

December 27, 2012

By Cemetarykat

I'm not too impressed with Benchmark Healthcare. My mom's in there right now. The staff seems friendly, but it seems like when somebody want to get things done even a haircut or having a teeth pulled or having certain problems, they kind of hesitate. And my mom is basically begging for something to keep her mind active. It's kind of limited there. I think she's not quite ready for the place that she's in.

About Autumn Terrace Health and Rehabilitation

Autumn Terrace Health and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Raytown, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Autumn Terrace Health and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Autumn Terrace Health and Rehabilitation