Kingswood

Nursing Home Reviews for Kingswood

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Kingswood

May 17, 2015

By Christine107010750

The part I felt good about Kingswood was that they had a lot of people interested in musical things which my mother is. They had a Steinway piano. I felt like the people there were very kind, and they have a pool which my mother loves. The rooms were nice, and they had renovated many of them. It needed updating in the common areas, but it was not terrible; it was clean enough, but again, the outdoors was not what we are looking for. I felt like maybe they were short staffed just the way things went. The first time we went in, the sale person was not available, so this young man showed me around, and he was so wonderful. He showed me apartments and all. Then I wanted to take my sister to see, I talked with the sales person, and they said that they can't show us any apartment. We needed to qualify first financially, so my sister had taken a day off from work to go; we went back, made another appointment, and told them my mother's income, and she said they were ready to show us an apartment. We came back again with my mother, and that is when we found out that we don’t qualify.

September 19, 2013

By caring8638

We chose this community mainly for the location and the amenities that they could offer long-term. It is a spacious community. It is also runs like a home, not like a clinic. They also have activities here and the food is wonderful. I would recommend this place.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

About Kingswood

Kingswood is a senior living provider in Kansas City, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Kingswood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kingswood