The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace

Reviews of The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace

Nursing Home Reviews for The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace

September 14, 2016

By fall leaves

My sister was at The Neighborhoods for an extended period of time. The staff there was very attentive and friendly. The physical therapy dept. was excellent. I would recommend this place to anyone who needed good medical assistance and therapy.

February 26, 2016

By Comotiger

RUN, don't walk away from this place! . My father-in-law was sent here and upon arrival we weren't even welcomed or shown anything about place. He was just placed in a room and was on his own. He didn't even show him how to call for a nurse if he needed something. We were there for about an hour and a half before we decided just to take him home. This place is absolutely ridiculous and I can see that it's only purpose is to make money from Medicare

December 24, 2013

The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace was a very new facility. We didn't stay there but it seemed like they have a very good staff-to-residents ratio. It was a beautiful facility and they have all kinds of things regarding amenities. They did have a swimming pool and an area that we wanted where they have a cook that would prepare the meals for like 15 people. They seemed to have very new and very nice private rooms. There were nurse practitioners on staff that are there daily and also a physician that is there about 30 hours a week, so I think they have good medical care there. However, I wasn't very happy with their administration. They were uncooperative; they wouldn't accept my dad.

August 01, 2013

By caring0718136

I went to The Neighborhoods for my mother. They weren't short staffed but it took a little longer to get to a patient although I know they were all busy. Other than that, it was good.

Services and Amenities of The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace

At The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace in Columbia, MO, we offer a welcome home for those who need it.

Making the decision to seek skilled nursing care involves a journey filled with mixed emotions and uncertainties. We realize the importance of security and peace of mind about the decision.

When it's time, we evaluate every person's requests and suggest the right fit. We guide the whole family through every option including the paperwork to access Medicaid or Medicare. If you treasure your independence - and seek a community and the support you need to meet life head-on - visit us.

Caring. It's what we're skilled at doing.

Map of The Neighborhoods by TigerPlace