The Bluffs

The Bluffs (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Bluffs

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bluffs

June 29, 2011

I have visited this facility in the last year to see an elderly friend. The home consistently appears clean and full of energy. The resident I am familiar with seems to be happy and continues to stay active. She specifically enjoys the outgoings and errands she is able to do via the shuttle provided by the facility. Overall, an excellent home for an active senior "“ I particularly enjoy the fact that residents are able to shop, exercise and visit friends as they normally would in an active senior apartment living situation. My friend that lives here has health issues that require her to remain watched and monitored; however, she is still living life. I enjoy the freedom The Bluffs offers her. A negative to this facility would be location. The center is not easily accessed via the HWY for travelers and also, is surrounded by other buildings and parking lots. The center does not maintain much curb appeal. A nice garden or walking trail would be an excellent addition.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Bluffs

Services and Amenities of The Bluffs

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Bluffs

The Bluffs is a senior living provider in Columbia, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Bluffs for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bluffs