Offers Assisted Living and Nursing Homes

The Bluffs (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Bluffs

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bluffs

June 29, 2011

I have visited this facility in the last year to see an elderly friend. The home consistently appears clean and full of energy. The resident I am familiar with seems to be happy and continues to stay active. She specifically enjoys the outgoings and errands she is able to do via the shuttle provided by the facility. Overall, an excellent home for an active senior "“ I particularly enjoy the fact that residents are able to shop, exercise and visit friends as they normally would in an active senior apartment living situation. My friend that lives here has health issues that require her to remain watched and monitored; however, she is still living life. I enjoy the freedom The Bluffs offers her. A negative to this facility would be location. The center is not easily accessed via the HWY for travelers and also, is surrounded by other buildings and parking lots. The center does not maintain much curb appeal. A nice garden or walking trail would be an excellent addition.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Bluffs

April 12, 2019

By Florina

My mother in law is at the Bluffs, she’s not very happy that the meals she receive are cold, but when she was in a different wing the staff were great. When she moved to a different room, the staff was kind of rough when they helped her. They don’t have activities for her. In the beginning they were great, and I would give a 4, but now they’re a 2. Her room is okay, and it’s kept clean.

April 03, 2019

By rasras

Rooms are never clean-floors and bathrooms never cleaned. CNA’s and Nurses never do the job and are full of excuses ie meds are never followed up on correctly and always an excuse to the job or be available on the hallway at all times. Food service is Poor as they do not know how to handle patients needs or diagnosis. Stay close to your family member in this facility and demand the work and availability be there with your loved one either if Medicare pays or LTC-Long Term Care. The state needs to be checking all rugs in this facility serving the Public.

December 20, 2008

By Theeviestar

The Bluffs

My Mother is there. She loves the people there and calls it home. It is the Country Club of Nursing homes in our town.

Services and Amenities of The Bluffs

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Bluffs

The Bluffs is a senior living provider in Columbia, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Bluffs for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bluffs