Sunrise of Minnetonka

Reviews of Sunrise of Minnetonka

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Minnetonka

November 20, 2015

By redrobbin

Very poor daily grooming in memory care. Face, teeth and hair not taken care of most days. Shower was not given as scheduled. Depends were not changed on a regular basis.

Thank you for your review. We take all concerns seriously and are sorry to hear you have not been pleased with your experience at Sunrise. We'd like to learn more; please email us at Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving (dot) com so we may follow up. Thank you, the Sunrise team.

February 11, 2015

Sunrise of Minnetonka had the best view. The people were wonderful, and they all seemed to be excellent. It seemed to meet the needs of the population better in some ways because it is smaller, and it felt more like you're walking into a home. The rooms were much bigger. The dining rooms were beautiful. They order off the menu, and they had a very good choice of food. We sampled some, and I thought it was very good. They had a bunch of different activities at the time of my visit.

January 29, 2015

We had to make a quick decision, Sunrise of Minnetonka is really close to where we live, and there was a room available that we really liked. And in checking prices, it seemed very comparable to places we were looking for. It is a nice and clean facility. I think the room is really nice and everyone -- the staff for that matter -- has been very friendly and very helpful. It is a very caring staff. There had been a couple of times when there has been late medication, and they called us and made a note of it, so I think they are right on top of everything.

November 14, 2014

By Kim101749350

Sunrise of Minnetonka was the first facility that my mom was in and this place is fantastic. It's living in a large home. It's a lot of one on one that you want to have. The rooms were fairly small and I thought it was very expensive. The staff was wonderful. They ran very short staffed a lot, but still the staff was wonderful.

July 19, 2014

By Fred19

Sunrise of Minnetonka seemed to be a pretty good place. The staff was accommodating. They didn't rush me, and they gave me enough information. I looked at one room. It was for double occupancy, and I wasn't looking for that. I was looking for just a single room. The double occupancy room would've been small for two people. Sunrise was a modern, probably medium-sized facility. It was clean and homey. I was satisfied with the visit.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Minnetonka

Photos of Sunrise of Minnetonka

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Minnetonka

About Sunrise of Minnetonka

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Minnetonka