Catholic Eldercare on Main

Reviews of Catholic Eldercare on Main

Nursing Home Reviews for Catholic Eldercare on Main

October 17, 2014

By pumpkins

I visited the facility on Randolph for memory care. I really liked it. We had a meal in the main dining hall. It was reported that the memory loss clients are integrated into the community. I like the apartment that would be available to my parent. It was reported that most of the stoves were not in use but the idea of my parent having their own kitchen was inviting. I appreciated that our guide/host reported that her own parent was at CE when she was alive. There was daily mass offered at the attached church and also at CE. The in house coffee shoppe and beautiful fireplace lounge and wide hallways seemed inviting in every nook. 2 medical staff took time to answer our questions and although they were busy were informative. Please see this facility just to compare to others as a baseline of what memory care can be like..

Adult Day Care Reviews for Catholic Eldercare on Main

Services and Amenities of Catholic Eldercare on Main

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2019

About Catholic Eldercare on Main

Catholic Eldercare on Main is a senior living provider in Minneapolis, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Catholic Eldercare on Main for more details on services and rates.

Map of Catholic Eldercare on Main