Heathers Manor Assisted Living

Heathers Manor Assisted Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Heathers Manor Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Heathers Manor Assisted Living

June 29, 2015

Heathers Manor was very nice. They were very friendly and very helpful. I ate there, and the food was very good.

Thank you for visiting us at the Heathers Manor Assisted Living. We take pride in what we serve our residents every day. We have 4 Talented Chefs that take the time to prepare quality food breakfast, lunch and dinner. They enjoy and it shows, as they planted numerous herb gardens to naturally enhance their cooking cuisine. We have the most friends and family visiting us at our community.

October 25, 2014

By Deb23

Heathers Manor is excellent; there are many excellent people there working to keep people involved in activities. This is a difficult move for my mother because she has dementia and so she lost her independent living, and they made the transition easier. They did have a number of issues with their director of nursing because she had very little follow-through and wasn’t impressed with her staff. They had a huge turnover and in a good way, the new director of nursing is fantastic; she is on top of things. My mother loves it there. She likes the food -- which was a huge thing for my mother. She has a one bedroom -- none of them are large -- she has a small kitchen with a stove and fridge, it has a good size bedroom, and the living room is big enough for her. It’s a smaller facility which is one of the reasons why I chose it. They have movies, music to date, they had a piano player come in, they have outings, they take them shopping every week, bingo, organized card games, and they have a lot of stuff to do. My mother is private pay -- and it’s very expensive -- but it’s very nice, she feels safe there, and I am very involved in my mother’s care, so if something not great, I make a phone call and really none of that since the old director of nursing left.

September 03, 2013

By kpurple

my mother has been at the Heathers Assisted Living for a year now. When she arrived a year ago, she was adamant she did not want to leave her home although she constantly complained about being so lonely and stressed and losing control of her home, bills & finances. She had been a widower for a few years and the winters became long & harder every time. When we got her in there after a health issue/immediate need, she asked us to not sell her home. After 1 week she said it was a very nice place, after a month she told me many times a day how much she loved it. After 3 months, I hardly ever hear from her anymore because she is constantly busy with the many activities and all her new friends. She said it was OK to sell her car. This was a huge step in the right direction. She goes on the bus to outings, events, church with all her new friends, eats in the fine dining room with the others, attends movies, plays, big bands, singers, plays cards, bingo and many other activities daily. She has not been this happy in many years! this has been the best decision we could ever have made. The people at the Heathers from the top to the people who clean the rooms, front desk are always professional, courteous, kind and patient with these patients of many levels of health or memory issues. We have since sold my mothers house and it's only a distant memory now. The Heathers is now her home! She loves it. She is happy, healthier and safe! Highly recommend this wonderful place!

October 20, 2011

By balmoral2k

My grandmother lives at the Heathers. This facility consists of two different buildings, an independent senior living building and an assisted living building. The grounds are lovely and well maintained and the staff is always courteous and respectful when I visit.The Heathers has various amenities including a swimming pool, party rooms that can be used at any time, a library, they comp meals at a nearby restaurant, and guest suites for family visiting from out of town. In addition to its amenities, they have regular planned events such as casino visits, a book club, door to door transportation, a spa, and health/exercise classes. My grandmother has been pleased with her time at the Heathers and it's very nice visiting and seeing that, even as she needs more and more help, she is able to maintain her dignity and relative independence by keeping her own apartment within a managed care facility. She seems happy there and there's not a lot more that we can ask for.

Photos of Heathers Manor Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Heathers Manor Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: All Residents Have In Room Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Etc.)

• Coffee Shop

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Class F assisted living

About Heathers Manor Assisted Living

Welcome home to Heathers Manor! We are conveniently located in the Golden Valley/Crystal area surrounded by a serene view of waterfalls, fountains, gardens and wildlife at its best! We believe that people who need assistance as they grow older still value their privacy and still wish to live according to their high standards. You can enjoy living independently, as well as having a helping hand when needed.

Map of Heathers Manor Assisted Living