Royalton Manor, LLC

Royalton Manor, LLC (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Royalton Manor, LLC

Nursing Home Reviews for Royalton Manor, LLC

July 30, 2011

My mother was the resident who went to Royalton Manor for rehab, following surgery for a hip fracture. She came to them not feeling very well after surgery. She complained about stomach and back pain; she wouldn't eat and when we came in to see her the day after she was admitted we found her just laying in her bed, not wanting to visit, eat, etc. I went to see one of the nurses to discuss her condition and why she seemed so much worse since the day before. We discovered she had a serious bowel blockage. Mom had told at least two people she hadn't had a bowel movement, but no one seemed too concerned. They had to manually remove the blockage and it was very hard watching and listening to my mother scream during the procedure. Once she got past that she was able to concentrate on her rehabilitation. I didn't have firsthand experience with the rehab, but Mom always had positive things to say about the people working with her AND they were impressed with her and how hard she worked at rebuilding her strength. One of the complaints I remember that Mom had was the food. We had a difficult time getting her to eat enough because she said the food was so lousy. Mom seemed to be fairly satisfied with most of the staff, but she had a difficult time understanding why some of the aides worked there because they seemed so disinterested in helping people. They lacked the proper social skills necessary in dealing with the seniors. The night staff, in particular, just did their own thing and it took hours to get them to answer a call button. We did walk around most of the facility while Mom was there and we were impressed with the cleanliness. There was no usual nursing home smell typically associated with nursing homes. The residents seemed happy and there were definitely a variety of activities offered.

June 22, 2011

By UnlimitedRugg

My mother-in-law spent four weeks at Royalton Manor while participating in rehabilitation after hip surgery to repair a broken bone. The only complaint was so typical . . . the food . . . although she wished she could have had her own room since her roommate was a pretty good snorer. As far as meeting her needs and being cared for in a caring manner, she had nothing but good things to say about them and to them. Her summons were routinely met quickly and with a smile, no matter what time of the day. Of course, we thought the chocolates we brought the staff may have helped just a little bit. In the end my mother-in-law's rehab was successful and she was able to go home in good spirits. I have heard her speak of Royalton Manor as a positive experience after her release home.

About Royalton Manor, LLC

Royalton Manor, LLC is a senior living provider in Saint Joseph, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Royalton Manor, LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Royalton Manor, LLC