West Woods of Niles

Nursing Home Reviews for West Woods of Niles

February 29, 2012

By BBCaring29

Other

My Mom stayed here for a short time following an operation. She initially returned to her apartment, But developed a bladder infection. I knew she wasn't doing well at all on her own caring for herself. It's a nice facility. But it is over priced. $7,000.00 per month for a bed! Gimme a break! She ultimately couldn't afford it on Medicare.

May 21, 2009

By vicki shields

My loved one stayed here

This facility is 5 stars! From the facility entrance to the rooms to the theraphists, to all the employers there is not one thing that I could say needed improvement. When I left my father for the night I was completely confident that he was receiving the best care available in Niles. Highly recommend to anyone for their loved one. You will not walk out and wonder what treatment they will receive when you can not be the one with them.

About West Woods of Niles

West Woods of Niles is a senior living provider in Niles, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact West Woods of Niles for more details on services and rates.

Map of West Woods of Niles