StoryPoint Chesterfield

Reviews of StoryPoint Chesterfield

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Chesterfield

March 11, 2020

By Shelley Schoenherr

Nice Apartments with a great staff! My sister at 62 fits in perfectly. Plenty of activities and a few extras to suit her active lifestyle! Excellent food.

By Kip2

when going to move in, look at all the closets, kitchen space etc. we brought too much stuff. However, since dinner is included every night. don't need alot of kitchen items.

By Mickey78

The apartments are cozy and the laundry room is close by. SP staff are warm and friendly and very responsive to your concerns. They offer a full calendar of events. Our family member loves the outings and mystery trips. They also enjoy the wide selection at dinner and the bistro.

By LP134

The staff is amazing! They have been wonderful helping my mom get settled in her apartment. She has daily medical requirements that the in house care team has gone above and beyond to adjust to her needs. There's a wide variety of daily activities, many choices in layouts and sizes of apartments, along with gathering spaces. (Library, the Bistro, game rooms for example)

October 09, 2019

By cathia

My mom transitioned easily from her home to her StoryPoint apartment thanks to their wonderful staff, beautiful facilities, amazing meal choices, and fun activities. As her daughter, I am so relieved that she no longer lives alone, no longer has to climb up and down stairs, can get to doctor appts, shopping and visiting my dad using their Community Bus. She is both independent and part of a vibrant community. Manicures and mimosas, art room, exercise room, library, interesting guest speakers and musicians to name a few things.

September 27, 2019

By lolalip

The staff is very friendly and always there to help out in any situation. So lucky we found this special community for my 80 year old mother. The food and choices of food are delightful! Can't even tell you how great the once a month buffets are for residents and family. My moms spacious 700 sq foot apartment with balcony overlooks the sunset, which is a relaxing way to end her night. She is able to decorate to her own taste. The laundry facilities are conveniently locate and mom is able to do her own laundry, at any time of the day or night. I'm so glad they offer a free (15 mile each way) shuttle bus, mom is able to go to appointments and shopping at her own convenience. They are always activities to participate in, from boat cruises, lunch outings to local restaurants to just a movie night and oh I forgot, the weekly cocktail parties with entertainment. I highly recommend Story Point.

September 25, 2019

By M.Anderson

I spent many months looking for the right place to move my mother into and checked out so many Senior Living Communities. So thankful she has ended up in StoryPoint (she calls it HappyPoint!). The apartments are just the right size with everything she needs to be comfortable. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff - it is truly an amazing community of caring people in a very lovely, new facility. I've enjoyed some of the activities with my mother and the food - oh my I could eat there every day! The Sunday brunch once a month is 5 star all the way! The transition for my mother from her home to this had everyone concerned. However, the staff has made it so easy for her to adjust and within weeks she was referring to StoryPoint as "Home". Mom recently had an unexpected trip to the hospital and upon her return needed extra care. The staff at the on-site home health care agency has done such a wonderful job in making sure all her needs are met. She loves all the aids and the gentle, loving way that help each day. My goal (and StoryPoint) is to make this mom's final home and with all the help available, I am sure it will be....

August 18, 2019

By ReviewerAT0815

StoryPoint Chesterfield is beautiful, and we're moving in. The food is delicious, it's clean, and it's all brand new. The people are nice, and the staff is great. The rooms are fine. We saw three rooms and picked the one we wanted. We've signed some papers, and taken some stuff up to our room.

June 15, 2019

By Kste

My parents and I have had an awesome experience with every aspect of our journey with StoryPoint Chesterfield. My parents signed on almost a year ago to live at StoryPoint and will be moving in when they open next week. The apartments are beautifully laid out, the food is 5 star quality and everyone associated with StoryPoint has been warm, personable, knowledgeable, and caring. They have already made it like home and we're not even moved yet. I HIGHLY recommend StoryPoint. I looked for a long standing company, attitude of employees, food quality, medical/non medical care available, apartment layout etc, and StoryPoint hit all the buttons and then some. Please go and visit, you will not be disappointed.

Costs for StoryPoint Chesterfield

Photos of StoryPoint Chesterfield

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Chesterfield

• Get Costs

About StoryPoint Chesterfield

Welcome to StoryPoint Chesterfield! This isn’t just a place to reside — it’s a place where our community members truly shine, and we are glad to share this experience with them. Our senior living options include independent living and enhanced living. Throughout each service level, we strive to make every moment of every day something special. We know it’s the small details in life that make a difference. Every resident becomes a part of our family, and we work with each of them at their pace to create the experiences they want. StoryPoint Chesterfield is a place where residents can truly Shine. Everyday.

Independent Living

Independent living is designed for individuals who want the privacy of an apartment home with the added benefits senior living offers: meals, housekeeping, maintenance, transportation, activities, group outings, fitness programs, educational seminars and more.

Enhanced Living

A bridge between independent and assisted living, enhanced living is designed to promote the greatest level of independence for individuals who need a little extra help. It includes all the benefits of independent living plus the peace of mind that comes with affordable, custom personal care packages that can be tailored to individual needs.

Community Amenities

• Chef-prepared Meals • Open Apartment Floor Plans • Wheelchair Accessibility • Walk-in Showers With Grab Bars • All Utilities (Except Telephone) • Shuttle Service • Apartments With Balconies And Private Patios • Activities And Fitness Programs • Apartment Maintenance • Biweekly Housekeeping • Weekly Flat Linen Laundry Service • Beauty Salon/Barbershop • Walking Paths • Secured Wi-Fi • Pet Care • And More

Map of StoryPoint Chesterfield