Brittany Manor

Reviews of Brittany Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Brittany Manor

January 29, 2018

By Janet

Brittany Manor's people are very caring, even some of the nurses and aides who aren't working that particularly day with my husband would come in and say hi to them. The rooms are quite clean, nice, and spacious. I was surprised because I thought they'd be a little bit smaller. The location is fine and the grounds looked nice, with a fence so people who can walk and want to go outside are able to. They actually give people a choice of what they can eat. The food looks appealing and if I want to eat, they'd bring me a tray of whatever the others are eating. The place is gorgeous.

Services and Amenities of Brittany Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Brittany Manor

Brittany Manor is a senior living provider in Midland, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Brittany Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brittany Manor