Golden Orchards

Golden Orchards (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Golden Orchards

Assisted Living Reviews for Golden Orchards

May 15, 2015

At Golden Orchards, they have a very good director and a very good nurse, and they have activities. It is a smaller unit. They have bingo, music, and church services; they have all kinds of things. The food is good. I don't think any place is perfect, but they really do a good job. They also have a dementia unit.

December 03, 2014

By MichiganMan

Life house does not own this facility any more, it is owned by Meridian Senior Living and is not what it used to be. they are understaffed and the residents don't get the care they deserve. Now they are over medicating residents so they don't have to deal with them. I am appalled with the direction that this facility has gone in. Medicare waivers are being being ignored so people paying cash can be moved in. please dont send your family here.
We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience at Golden Orchards. We are happy to say that as of June 2017 we have undergone a change of management and have made numerous improvements. Our staff has undergone extensive training and our team receives constant oversight to ensure the best and appropriate care is provided. We would love for you to come by and see us. Again, we are so sorry for your past experience, this will not be the type of care that is provided by our team.

November 30, 2013

Golden Orchards would probably be my first choice if and when I need to move my mom to a facility. Firstly, it is very close to my home. They have assisted living and a special dementia ward, which is Montessori-based and they are certified in that. The facility itself was very clean and very updated. The staff had been very good. They had done multiple followups and even helped direct me to places where I have to apply for Medicaid waiver.

Memory Care Reviews for Golden Orchards

Photos of Golden Orchards

Services and Amenities of Golden Orchards

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: AL030291988

About Golden Orchards

Golden Orchard offers each member of our communities the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.

Services:

• Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
  • On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
  • Cable TV Available in All Rooms
  • Housekeeping & Linen Services, including daily bed-making & trash removal
  • Individual Climate Control In Each Room
  • Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
  • Private Spa
  • Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
  • Special Diets accommodated as needed/required
  • Transportation Provided
  • Building & Grounds Maintenance Included
  • Full-service Housekeeping
  • On-call Physician Services
  • Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
  • And much, much more

Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our trained caregivers is committed to making each day with a resident in our memory care wing special.

Of course, philosophies without actions are just words on a page. That’s why you are cordially invited to visit us. See, hear, smell, taste, experience our philosophy in action.

• See it in our Smiles.
  • Hear it in our Voices.
  • Smell it in the Cleanliness of our Rooms and Building.
  • Taste it in our Lovingly Prepared Meals.
  • Experience it in our Atmosphere of Care.

Map of Golden Orchards