Golden Orchards

Assisted Living Reviews for Golden Orchards

August 31, 2017

By annie831

Other

Smaller facility, clean and quiet. Residents are treated like family and rooms are private and cozy.

August 30, 2017

By bean942

The staff is caring and the nurse treats the residents like family. The common areas are clean, the resident rooms are comfy and the outdoor spaces are beautiful. There is always an activity to do if you choose or you can just sit outside and enjoy nature.

May 26, 2017

By bonnie662781

Golden Orchards was a smaller facility, and we liked their approach to dealing with dementia. He went for a meal, and he loved it. They had a salon, a little golf course inside, and a bird house. They sit on 45 acres of wooded land, and they have pond with fish which was appealing.

October 12, 2016

By Biya25

I had my wife here and removed her to another facility. While there she was assaulted several times. The place has gone down hill and . their i s a high turnover among their employees. Management is poor. There have been a lot of residents who left due to the lack of good care and living conditions. The Montessori sys tem does not exist.
We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience at Golden Orchards. We are happy to say that as of June 2017 we have undergone a change of management and have made numerous improvements. Our staff has undergone extensive training and we ensure that our team receives constant oversight to ensure the best and appropriate care is provided. We would love for you to come by and see us. Again, we are so sorry for your past experience, this will not be the type of care that is provided by our team.

March 13, 2016

By Relative23

Golden Orchards is very clean, very nice, and they’re very polite. The food was good. I am very happy with where he was.

June 08, 2015

I am currently in Golden Orchards. The biggest thing I like about it is the beauty of it. They offer bingo, and we go to a dollar store once every three months. It is beautiful.

May 15, 2015

At Golden Orchards, they have a very good director and a very good nurse, and they have activities. It is a smaller unit. They have bingo, music, and church services; they have all kinds of things. The food is good. I don't think any place is perfect, but they really do a good job. They also have a dementia unit.

December 03, 2014

By MichiganMan

Life house does not own this facility any more, it is owned by Meridian Senior Living and is not what it used to be. they are understaffed and the residents don't get the care they deserve. Now they are over medicating residents so they don't have to deal with them. I am appalled with the direction that this facility has gone in. Medicare waivers are being being ignored so people paying cash can be moved in. please dont send your family here.
We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience at Golden Orchards. We are happy to say that as of June 2017 we have undergone a change of management and have made numerous improvements. Our staff has undergone extensive training and our team receives constant oversight to ensure the best and appropriate care is provided. We would love for you to come by and see us. Again, we are so sorry for your past experience, this will not be the type of care that is provided by our team.

November 30, 2013

Golden Orchards would probably be my first choice if and when I need to move my mom to a facility. Firstly, it is very close to my home. They have assisted living and a special dementia ward, which is Montessori-based and they are certified in that. The facility itself was very clean and very updated. The staff had been very good. They had done multiple followups and even helped direct me to places where I have to apply for Medicaid waiver.

Photos of Golden Orchards

Services and Amenities of Golden Orchards

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: AL030291988

About Golden Orchards

Golden Orchard offers each member of our communities the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.

Services:

• Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
  • On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
  • Cable TV Available in All Rooms
  • Housekeeping & Linen Services, including daily bed-making & trash removal
  • Individual Climate Control In Each Room
  • Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
  • Private Spa
  • Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
  • Special Diets accommodated as needed/required
  • Transportation Provided
  • Building & Grounds Maintenance Included
  • Full-service Housekeeping
  • On-call Physician Services
  • Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
  • And much, much more

Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our trained caregivers is committed to making each day with a resident in our memory care wing special.

Of course, philosophies without actions are just words on a page. That’s why you are cordially invited to visit us. See, hear, smell, taste, experience our philosophy in action.

• See it in our Smiles.
  • Hear it in our Voices.
  • Smell it in the Cleanliness of our Rooms and Building.
  • Taste it in our Lovingly Prepared Meals.
  • Experience it in our Atmosphere of Care.

Map of Golden Orchards