United Residential Care Services
Offers Assisted Living
Call (800) 385-2527
Claim Caring.com Listing
Reviews of United Residential Care Services
Assisted Living Reviews for United Residential Care Services
September 05, 2013
I am a friend or relative of a resident
joyce started her company in order to be able to provide intelligent and caring services for the elderly and hospice patients. In addition to being a supremely caring individual, she is a wonderful businesswoman. She provided clear and concise information and was able to offer suggestions and had resources for a multitude of resident needs. She provides her residents with personal attention and makes sure their living areas contain personal and homey items and reminders. She has endless patience. My mom was not alone at the end.
Services and Amenities of United Residential Care Services
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: 4 Bedrooms 2 Shared, 1 Bedroom, 1 Suite
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AS500310152
About United Residential Care Services
Our goal is COMMITMENT to your loved one's needs. We put their safety first and treat them with compassion at all times. We will respect their privacy and rights, making sure they always feel comfortable and loved.
Each of our residents will receive their own unique, individual level of care that is necessary to improve and maintain their quality of life. Included below is a variety of services that we offer all of our resident's:
Map of United Residential Care Services
Senior Living Communities near Macomb County, MI
Senior Living Communities near Chesterfield, MI
Other Senior Care in Chesterfield, MI
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
- Assisted Living or In-Home Care?
- Assisted Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- Cost of Assisted Living
- How to Pay for Assisted Living
- How Levels of Care Affect Assisted Living Cost
- Tips on Moving to Assisted Living