Summit ElderCare-Fallon Health's PACE Program

Reviews of Summit ElderCare-Fallon Health's PACE Program

Adult Day Care Reviews for Summit ElderCare-Fallon Health's PACE Program

July 20, 2012

By concerned_niece

My family member has been very unhappy since she started receiving care through Summit Elder Care. They are very difficult to work with. Very poor communication. And, although they say their goal is to help participants remain independent, they've eliminated services that were in place before she joined. I do not recommend them.

September 28, 2011

By nothappy

I also have problems having to use their Drs when we had our own for So Many yrs..Lack of Communication is Very poor and no follow up to almost everything. My friend does like going there, however I think there is a better place and they disagree. Once your in its hard to get out..

August 20, 2011

By Concerning Person

Checking into concerns of an elderly relative - rate 0 Waiting time for seeing a doctor - up to 2 hours Forcing to use their doctors under this plan when they have to leave their doctors that they have seen for years
See all Adult Day Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Summit ElderCare-Fallon Health's PACE Program

About Summit ElderCare-Fallon Health's PACE Program

Summit ElderCare, Fallon Health's Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), offers complete, coordinated and individualized care for adults 55 or older in our Massachusetts service area who want to live at home and in their communities instead of a nursing home or long-term care facility.

The program's team of care professionals works with participants and caregivers to address each individual's specific needs. This Interdisciplinary Care Team is an essential part of how we provide care.

Care at Summit ElderCare may include: Medical care:
  • On-site medical services, including Primary Care Provider (PCP) visits and vaccinations
  • Specialized dementia and Alzheimer's care
  • Social supports:
  • Indoor and outdoor activities for social, physical and cognitive needs
  • Transportation to and from our sites and off-site medical appointments, when needed
  • In-home care:
  • Assistance with medication administration
  • Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
  • Help with meal preparation
  • Light homemaker services
  • Caregiver support:
  • Assistance with care planning and decision-making for plan participants
  • 24-hour emergency telephone access to care staff
  • Support group meetings with Summit ElderCare staff and other caregivers
  • Our care team may include:
  • Physicians and nurse practitioners who are geriatric specialists
  • Staff who have extensive experience working with older adults
  • Physical therapists, occupational therapists and registered dieticians
  • Behavioral specialists