Knollwood Nursing Center

Reviews of Knollwood Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Knollwood Nursing Center

October 20, 2011

By Jules2

My aunt was a resident at Knollwood Nursing Center for six months. I visited her several times a week for her entire stay and I never had the slightest complaint or heard my aunt complain even once about her care. The Center is always very clean and bright. There are beautiful flower arrangements everywhere and the grounds are beautifully landscaped for outdoor visits as well. When I brought my 4 year old son with me the residents loved to show them the large tropical fish tank that is on display in the common room. The staff is all very attentive and friendly and they really focus on patient care and comfort. The staff always brought warm ginger ale because they know it is her favorite. I never witnessed a staff member ignoring a resident's requests or treating a resident with anything but care and respect. There is also a cat that lives in the facility. The cat roams freely around and the residents love to lure her into their rooms to pet her. Having the cat really brightens their days. All of the doctors and nurses really took the time to talk with all of the family and make sure that we understood how my aunt was doing and what they were doing to provide care for her. Eventually my aunt decided to have hospice care at home and the center was very good about helping us make this transition. I would recommend Knollwood to anyone needing long-term or rehabilitation care. It is a beautiful facility with wonderfully caring staff.

Services and Amenities of Knollwood Nursing Center

About Knollwood Nursing Center

Knollwood Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Worcester, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Knollwood Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Knollwood Nursing Center