Golden Livingcenter - The Hermitage

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - The Hermitage

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - The Hermitage

September 09, 2011

By FluteMusic

The Alzheimer's unit at this facility is designed very thoughtfully to create an environment to help ease the anxiety of the residents. The exits are disguised to relieve the feeling of being trapped and the decor is warm and "homey" rather than stark and depressing like a hospital. The unit includes several different rooms that allow for different activities and comfortable environments to sit and visit with residents. There are also private rooms that were available for special occasions or sensitive situations. I specifically enjoyed the outdoor courtyard that was completely enclosed within the unit so residents to could enjoy the fresh air whenever they choose. The staff members are warm, compassionate, patient, and gentle people. I believe they genuinely cared for my grandmother and did everything they could to make her comfortable and relaxed. My family and I were so grateful for all they did during a very difficult and emotional time.

About Golden Livingcenter - The Hermitage

Golden Livingcenter - The Hermitage is a senior living provider in Worcester, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - The Hermitage for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - The Hermitage