East Village Place

Reviews of East Village Place

Assisted Living Reviews for East Village Place

December 22, 2012

By grinsgosa

This facility was extremely lovely on the inside and out. The staff was very friendly to my group and helped us with our belongings and all set up requirements, and the occupants were enthusiastic and excited for our performance and were very complimentary post-performance. Everyone who lived there seemed genuinely happy to be there, which I feel is hard to find in assisted living facilities. We ate lunch with the occupants and the food was surprisingly very good, which made us feel even more welcome there. It was very clean and we were treated with the utmost respect and kindness. I have not one negative comment to make about this assisted living facility.

September 10, 2011

By PSIL

We Transfered My grandmother to this facility when we moved to Springfield a few years ago. My grandmother was incapable of taking care of herself at the time do to her severe altimeters and her arthritis. The facility provided my grandmother with her own nice private room with its own bathroom. The nursing home had number of exercise programs and other activities to help keep the residents in good shape but my grandmother never got a chance to participate. due to her illnesses. The home even has small houses to rent if your loved on is really independent but still might need assistance in an emergency or just some extra help at the house. The only problem we had was that an orderly was caught neglecting our grandmother, so we moved her to a new facility but they did fire the orderly so we don't hold it against the nursing home.

Photos of East Village Place

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Pets: Small Pets

About East Village Place

East Village Place in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts is a rental community offering Assisted Living and Memory Care on our friendly, full-service campus with restaurant-style dining. Choose your new residence from a studio apartment to a spacious 2 bedroom floor plans.

We know that challenging our brains and getting in better physical shape has enormous benefits at every age, and can even slow the process of memory loss. Our Watermark University course catalog is filled with an array of innovative brain and body fitness courses. Centrally located, bordering the towns of Longmeadow, Hampden, Wilbraham, Springfield & Somers, Connecticut, East Village Place is close to great shopping, expert medical care and plenty of fun festivals and beautiful parks. This is a rental community with no buy-in required. A Watermark retirement community.

Map of East Village Place