Stonebridge at Burlington

Reviews of Stonebridge at Burlington

Assisted Living Reviews for Stonebridge at Burlington

August 22, 2015

By Ellen48

My mother is now settled at Stonebridge, and she got it through Caring.com. We chose it as it was the nicest one. I thought that the residents, and the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. I like the clientele that was there, and it just seemed to suit my mom well. I would absolutely recommend the place. Everything is great, and I have no complaints.

Wow! Thank you so much for all the kind words, we're so happy your mother is happy here :)

July 14, 2015

By Linda110737850

I thought Stonebridge at Burlington was very beautiful. I did like it. The day that we went, a lot of the clients were on a bus trip to the JFK museum, and then they were going out to lunch, so a lot of the people weren't even there; they were on an activity. They had cards, bingo, and art classes. They had board games going on while we were there. It seemed they have quite a good amount of activities. They showed us a unit that was for two people, but they would share the kitchenette and all of that. The studio itself was too small, and our impression was that we would be just sticking our loved in a square box because she is not going to join into a lot of their activities. Nevertheless, the staff was excellent. We had lunch there, and the food was excellent.

June 30, 2014

We visited Stonebridge at Burlington, but my sister has decided that she wants to wait for now. The residents there were too old. The staff was fine; they were wonderful. The entire place was very nice. The location was good. It didn't have a pool, which was important to my sister.

March 27, 2014

Stonebridge at Burlington was bright, clean, and they have a lot of people who are active there. They have all kinds of activities. Everybody was very friendly and knew everybody's first names. The rooms were new. It was built last year. The food was almost restaurant quality. It was good and has variety. I like the participation in the activity by the residents. We went to some homes where most of the residents were sleeping during the activities.

June 23, 2013

By Marianne4

Stonebridge is the closest to my home and it's a really good fit for my friend who needs assisted care. She has been there for two months. The facility is brand new and very beautiful. They have a movie theatre and an outdoor sitting area with a fireplace. She is staying in a studio apartment. It's nice and beautiful with cherry wood cabinets. It's a little smaller but it's perfect for one person. The bathroom is also wonderful. The staff are very helpful and very friendly. They're very engaging with the residents. There are a lot of activities that she can choose from. Food is wonderful. They do a lot of locally grown and their vegetables and fish are fresh daily. She is very happy there. I would recommend this place, in fact, I'm trying to get my husband in there now.

Independent Living Reviews for Stonebridge at Burlington

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Stonebridge at Burlington

Located in the heart of all that’s buzzing in Burlington is Stonebridge - the newest, most innovative senior living community in the area. Stonebridge at Burlington offers all the benefits and amenities of community living - dining, housekeeping, transportation, maintenance... and fun. We take care of the details so you can enjoy doing the things you love the most. Everything we do at Stonebridge is designed to enhance your mind, keep your body fit and soothe your soul. From exercise classes, to a little pampering in our Journey Spa & Salon, to time with friends in the Good Dog Café, it is our wish to see you smile every day at Stonebridge. And best of all, you will have peace of mind knowing someone is there to help on a moment’s notice should the need arise.

Map of Stonebridge at Burlington