Marley Neck Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Marley Neck Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Marley Neck Health and Rehabilitation Center

May 23, 2017

By twocaringdaughters

Do not send your loved one to this place! How in the world did it get such a high rating on medicare.gov? This place deserves negative stars. My mother was transferred there last Friday for physical therapy following a two week stay in the hospital. She was there for three and 1/2 days and received NO PHYSICAL THERAPY. In fact, she received no medical care....no vital checks....no visits from a doctor....no help going to the bathroom. She was in the ICU in the hospital due to respiratory failure from her CHF and no one checked her weight or blood pressure after her initial "check-in" when I brought her in. No one listened to her chest the WHOLE time she was in there. I tried to get her out Saturday, the morning after she was admitted there, but was told that they wouldn't discharge her because it was a weekend and no one was there to discharge her. To make things worse, the place was FILTHY. It reeked of urine and feces. The bathroom was disgusting with mold and dirty toilets and trash overflowing on the floor. The rooms were the size of a closet with TWO beds and the filthy bathroom was shared by FOUR people. Her room mate had dirty diapers laying on the floor beneath her bed. I repeat.....do not send your loved one to this facility.....they DO NOT provide medical care. My sister and I were totally disgusted.

May 08, 2017

By anonymous user 2

I have a family member at marley neck health and rehab. She has received top quality care. The nurses and aids are so kind to her. They treat her like she is a part of their family. The nurses are extremely talented and knowledgeable. I have complete trust in them taking care of her. The rehab team is just and good. They make her work hard and have her on her way to get back home! The building is old and small and not as fancy as some of the newer places out there but I can understand why the government rated them 5 stars! That rating is based on the quality of care that is given, not the apperance! And that is what is MOST important in my book!

September 28, 2015

By Dominique7181

Marley Neck is the worst one. Before my wife was brought there, she had a slurred speech due to her infection in the brain. But she was communicating very well plus she was sitting up in her bed and chair. But after arriving at Marley Neck her speech has gotten worse and now she doesn't want to get out of bed. Plus the staff allowed an unauthorized person to take her out.

June 11, 2015

My mother is in Marley Neck Health & Rehab Center right now. They are taking good care of her. They have shared rooms, and there are two beds per room. They have all kinds of activities like bingo and music. It is secure.

Services and Amenities of Marley Neck Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Marley Neck Health and Rehabilitation Center

Marley Neck Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Glen Burnie, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Marley Neck Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Marley Neck Health and Rehabilitation Center