The Cottages of Perry Hall Baltimore, MD

Reviews of The Cottages of Perry Hall

Assisted Living Reviews for The Cottages of Perry Hall

August 22, 2021

By Nadine

My dad moved into The Cottages of Perry Hall. It's only been a month, but the staff is very, very nice, helping, and caring. And so far, I don't have an issue with that. I just have an issue with the number of activities that are provided. But it may be because of Covid and just starting to get everything started again. I'm not sure what the issue is. They provide housekeeping, laundry, meals, TV, and things like that.

October 02, 2020

By John

My brother is in The Cottages of Perry Hall. We're very pleased with them, they take very good care of him, and the staff is very good, and very efficient. Every time we'd call and check on him, they responded immediately, and he seems to be happy and content. So far, we've been very satisfied, and he's very comfortable.

April 14, 2019

By Deborah

The Cottages of Perry Hall was OK. There were different cottages for people to stay that had their own big kitchen. They didn't have as many activities on-site. The guy that I spoke to was extremely nice, very informative, and did a good job.

Memory Care Reviews for The Cottages of Perry Hall

Questions about The Cottages of Perry Hall

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Cottages of Perry Hall. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age is mid 80's. These are seniors that really enjoy our more intimate environment where they get to know fellow residents and staff on a personal level.

What transportation services does The Cottages of Perry Hall offer to assisted living residents?

We have a brand new, state of the art, 15 passenger wheelchair-accessible bus that allows our residents to enjoy countless activities in the outside community.

Costs for The Cottages of Perry Hall

• Companion Care
  • In Home Health

• State Licenses: 03A11184-A

About The Cottages of Perry Hall

Everyday life at our senior living community is complemented by our convenient Parkville, MD location. We’re part of a quiet community with desired urban amenities such as shopping centers, restaurants and galleries nearby. Our beautifully landscaped campus offers residents lovely views from nearly every window.

Life at The Cottages of Perry Hall is also enhanced by convenient amenities and services. Designed to make life as worry-free as possible and included in our monthly pricing, residents enjoy homestyle dining, a full activity schedule, and other amenities that include a full-service beauty salon, an on-site massage therapy suite, in-house rehabilitation gym and much much more.

Our mission is to provide a supportive environment that promotes safe independence, purpose, dignity, and health by enhancing the “Spirit” of our residents through social engagement of caregivers!

Map of The Cottages of Perry Hall