Inspired Living at Kenner

Reviews of Inspired Living at Kenner

Assisted Living Reviews for Inspired Living at Kenner

July 17, 2017

By Anonymous

I liked Inspired Living at Kenner. They treat you very well. The people were very nice and took their time with me. It seemed very nice and beautiful. The atmosphere was very friendly and accommodating. They had nice landscaping. I'd feel comfortable with my husband being there.

July 17, 2017

By Jane

Inspired Living was the newest one out there, but it was a lot pricier. We took our dad there, and he thought it was too large. It had just been opened, so there weren't too many residents. It did not seem homey. However, Inspired Living was gorgeous. From what we saw, it was absolutely beautiful. I kind of hoped he would pick that one, but he did not. It was in the same area where my dad's staying, and they offered a few more things.

Independent Living Reviews for Inspired Living at Kenner

Costs for Inspired Living at Kenner

Photos of Inspired Living at Kenner

Services and Amenities of Inspired Living at Kenner

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Pending

About Inspired Living at Kenner

At Inspired Living at Kenner, we help residents enjoy a truly rewarding and engaging lifestyle. Our wide range of lifestyle options and care levels include well-appointed suites and independent living apartments, and inspiring health and wellness programs. Whether you are active and independent or need some assistance, you can be assured that we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our vibrant community sits on 10 lush wooded acres, conveniently located with easy access to Interstate 10 and Kenners exclusive restaurants and shopping. Purposefully designed with a variety of services and amenities, Inspired Living at Kenner features a serene pond with pier, fenced dog park, putting greens, swimming pool with tiki bar and beautifully landscaped walking paths.

Enjoy fresh, chef-prepared meals in our elegant dining room, or sip a cup of coffee in our bistro while enjoying stimulating conversations and forming new friendships. Should a health issue arise, assisted living and memory care services are available, all within an enriching, engaging, homelike environment.

Map of Inspired Living at Kenner