Inspired Living at Kenner

Reviews of Inspired Living at Kenner

Assisted Living Reviews for Inspired Living at Kenner

May 18, 2021

By Lori

We chose Inspired Living at Kenner for my father because it offered a lot of activities. I liked that they had a pool where you could exercise, and they had a fishing pier. My dad is a fisherman, so I knew he would like that. He's in assisted living, but they have memory care, too. It's very clean, the staff is very friendly, and everybody is willing to help you. He said the food is good, so that's a plus. The room is very nice. They were very accommodating. As long as he gets out of his room and socializes, that's all I care about, but he was interested when the director came in and talked about Wine Down Wednesday, happy hour on Friday, and the gardening club they are going to start. It's a very nice facility.

Thanks so much for your wonderful review Lori. We are so glad your family chose Inspired Living Kenner as your Dad's new home! Welcome to the Inspired Living family.

March 11, 2021

By Sherry

We went to the memory care side and assisted living side of Inspired Living at Kenner, and we're absolutely thrilled with it. It's a beautiful place, and they offered so much. That is the reason why we're bringing my mother-in-law back, and we hope she feels the same way. We only saw the lady who provides the tours, Amanda, and she was very, very friendly. She took her time with all the questions we had. We sat in the office afterward and talked about all kinds of stuff, and she was very helpful. The rooms are beautiful, too. She showed us three different sizes, and we're bringing my mother-in-law back to let her pick which one she would be more comfortable in. The community is in a quiet area. The parking is really easy. Getting to it is also really easy, and there isn't a lot of traffic to get in there. I really like that. It looked like there are so many activities that I've never seen from any other places as well. The menu looked average, and it's not a whole lot, but it has fair choices.

October 01, 2018

By Scott

I like Inspired Living at Kenner. I like the setup that they have, but not the contract. I also don't like the fact that they don't check their equipment prior to issuing it because my dad had a fall and the little bracelet he had, which if he had a problem, he can call a nurse, the battery was dead, and he's only been living in there less than a month. Other than that, the place is very nice and the staff does a wonderful job. They just need to worry about the infrastructure a little bit on their end and the legal end as well. He said the food is fine. They have a swimming pool that has an assistance chair so that they can help any limited mobility person get into the pool. They also have a putting green and they do excursions. It's a good place.

September 29, 2018

By Carl

My father was a resident of Inspired Living at Kenner. They're very helpful and guide you through it, so you don't have to worry about the paperwork for insurance because they take care of it. They also explained the billing, and overall, it was a good experience for us considering the circumstances. They had a good staff, and the community was in a good location. The grounds were neat, clean, and well set up. The building was pretty new, and the parking was easy. They also played bingo and watched movies. There's a screened area outside that the residents could go in, or they can play Putt-Putt golf outside. They take the residents out on tours and excursions once in a while to museums, and have an oldies band that would come and play for them.

March 21, 2018

By Jim

I visited the assisted living level of Inspired Living at Kenner. It was very nice, and I'd give them a high rating. The facilities were nice, and I enjoyed my visit. They had independent living in the same building, and I toured the apartments and amenities.

October 30, 2017

By Yvonne

Inspired Living at Kenner is a beautiful place. I saw the menu and the dining area, they were alright. They have a TV room, a styling salon, a gym, and so on. We saw an apartment and it has a bathroom, living room, and a bedroom. There were no decorations yet.

Dear Yvonne, Thank you so much for taking time to visit our community. We hope that your visit with us was informative. We would love to have you back for another visit soon so you can experience our fine dining and perhaps meet some of our residents who have chosen to call Inspired Living at Kenner, home. As you know we have several different apartment sizes to choose from and we will be happy to help you as you make a decision about a move to our community. We look forward to seeing you again very soon. Warmest Regards,

July 17, 2017

By Anonymous

I liked Inspired Living at Kenner. They treat you very well. The people were very nice and took their time with me. It seemed very nice and beautiful. The atmosphere was very friendly and accommodating. They had nice landscaping. I'd feel comfortable with my husband being there.

July 17, 2017

By Jane

Inspired Living was the newest one out there, but it was a lot pricier. We took our dad there, and he thought it was too large. It had just been opened, so there weren't too many residents. It did not seem homey. However, Inspired Living was gorgeous. From what we saw, it was absolutely beautiful. I kind of hoped he would pick that one, but he did not. It was in the same area where my dad's staying, and they offered a few more things.

Memory Care Reviews for Inspired Living at Kenner

March 19, 2021

By Beverly

I went to Inspired Living at Kenner. It was a very nice visit. The staff is very informative and very sociable, and we enjoyed the visit. It's beautiful, the rooms are nicely prepared, and the staff is very nice and accommodating. The location is very, very convenient for guests.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Inspired Living at Kenner

Photos of Inspired Living at Kenner

Services and Amenities of Inspired Living at Kenner

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Pending

About Inspired Living at Kenner

At Inspired Living at Kenner, we help residents enjoy a truly rewarding and engaging lifestyle. Our wide range of lifestyle options and care levels include well-appointed suites and independent living apartments, and inspiring health and wellness programs. Whether you are active and independent or need some assistance, you can be assured that we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our vibrant community sits on 10 lush wooded acres, conveniently located with easy access to Interstate 10 and Kenners exclusive restaurants and shopping. Purposefully designed with a variety of services and amenities, Inspired Living at Kenner features a serene pond with pier, fenced dog park, putting greens, swimming pool with tiki bar and beautifully landscaped walking paths.

Enjoy fresh, chef-prepared meals in our elegant dining room, or sip a cup of coffee in our bistro while enjoying stimulating conversations and forming new friendships. Should a health issue arise, assisted living and memory care services are available, all within an enriching, engaging, homelike environment.

Map of Inspired Living at Kenner