Brewster Place

Brewster Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brewster Place

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Brewster Place

June 22, 2015

I liked Brewster Place because my parents can get in there. They accepted Medicare. It was more affordable and very nice. They had daily activities.

December 15, 2014

By Kay35

Brewster Place was very well maintained. They seemed to have a lot of activities for the seniors such as crafts, and they did have some community projects too, which cost a lot of money. There were little apartments with a kitchenette, one bedroom, a little living area, and a bathroom. The staff were friendly, but not an overabundance of them. The common dining area was very nice, and they had flowers on the table.

June 19, 2013

By Aileen8

I was impressed with Brewster Place. The gentleman there was awesome. They have all aspects of care. They go from independent living to critical care which is fantastic. They have lots of services there and their facility is awesome but we just couldn't afford it.

September 24, 2012

By Oasisgirl

Brewster Place is by far the top assisted living facility in the Topeka area. I have had the opportunity to volunteer there, as well as visit a family member there. The facilities are always kept clean and the decor is in inviting. There is not of that oppressive feeling and smell that you get when you visit a lot of nursing homes. The staff is always friendly, and seems to know each patients likes and dislikes and does their very best to make the patient's stay as comfortable and homey as possible. Visitors are greeted with a smile and updated on any information that might be pertinent to their loved one as soon as they arrive. One of the things I like best about this facility is the way they are sure to create a home like environment during the holiday season. During Christmas there is always a large tree set up in the visitors area, and you can find homemade cookies and assorted drinks there for guests and residents to share in. The staff is always makes sure that every resident has gifts to open, and that those without family or friends to visit them know just how special they are to the employees and everyone else.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

About Brewster Place

Refund Plans: 75% of Entrance Fee; Refund amortized for 8 yrs. (Price: 67% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Also offer monthly fee plan for some units.

Map of Brewster Place