Victoria Falls Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Victoria Falls Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

Assisted Living Reviews for Victoria Falls Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

February 01, 2014

By Brian13

My first impression when I visited the facility was that it was well-organized. It's nice and clean. They do have many activities there but I can't recall all of them. I think the staff there are good at what they do.

December 20, 2011

By wachinout4u

Other

The Fountains is located in the rural town of Andover, just east of Wichita. This is a large assisted living facility. It is located near shopping and just a hop away from the amenities of Wichita. Plenty of parking and some tansnportation available with notice. Some of the residents have their own car. The food is good and served cafeteria style. Lots of social areas and activities are scheduled. Would not recommend to someone with significant dementia. The halls are long and there is not enough staff to provide close attention. Great for a fairly independent person who needs some supports in place for activities of daily living and meals and housekeeping.

About Victoria Falls Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

Victoria Falls Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Andover, Kansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Victoria Falls Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Victoria Falls Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation