Park Place Glenwood, IA

Park Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Park Place

Photos of Park Place

About Park Place

Park Place offers compassionate senior care in Glenwood, IA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Park Place shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Glenwood, IA.

Map of Park Place