Peggy's Place Adult Life Center

1730 Audubon Drive, Suite 100, New Albany, IN 47150
Peggy's Place Adult Life Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Peggy's Place Adult Life Center

About Peggy's Place Adult Life Center

Peggy’s Place Adult Day Care is a medical model equipped to serve aging adults, adults with chronic diseases, and those with disabilities. We are able to care for any adult requiring nursing care or those who need assistance with their activities of daily living. We also are able to serve those with neurological disorders – stroke, spinal cord/head injuries, chronic disease states, and mental illness. We have optimal staffing levels to ensure clients receive the highest quality of care by a medical professional in a personalized & seamless manner.

Map of Peggy's Place Adult Life Center