Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City

Reviews of Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City

Nursing Home Reviews for Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City

August 27, 2012

By deshia12

When I stepped into the Arbors, it was like being in my own home. It was nice and refreshing to be honest. When I first heard that my father was going to be appointed there I was upset. When I thought of those types of places, it made me a little uneasy. But to my suprise it was more then I expected. Its a nice and friendly environment. Everyone was so nice. My father could still do everything he loved to do when he was at home. As I walked through the facility everyone seemed so happy to bet there. Therewere activities, church, a diner room, and. rehabilitation as well. Overall it was definantly more then I expected it to be. I would highly recommend this place to others who in search of assisted living in the michigan city, in are.

September 10, 2011

By aroseskye

My Grandma was sent here after she had a stroke. Overall the facility was in good shape, and the staff were friendly and helpful. I was a little disappointed by the rehabilitation staff. The head of the department had taken a job at a new facility and was only there a few hours a week. We were able to pick out a nice room for my Grandma and we had 24/7 access to her. My Grandma was tiny and fragile, but the nursing staff was gentle with her. We never ate here because my Grandma was on a feeding tube, but the food smelled ok. The other residents seemed well taken care of and generally in good spirits. They seemed to have a lot of social activities for the more active residents. Unfortunately my Grandma passed away here, but even then the staff was so kind and helpful. They even sent flowers to the funeral.

About Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City

Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City is a senior living provider in Michigan City, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City for more details on services and rates.

Map of Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City